BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Foundation Instantly Evens Your Skin Tone, Reducing The Look Of Discolorations, Fine Lines, And Wrinkles, While The Serum Hydrates Skin Over Time. Made In Usa.

• I have really dry skin on my forehead and nose is this foundation...1 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...1 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...1 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Liquid Foundation
  • "I absolutely love this foundation it is great for combination dry skin but it would be wise to use a primer underneath and it has a more orange undertone " in 6 reviews
albanys j.
albanys j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a plastic container, has applicator, which works perfect as it comes out the desired amount of product. Is that we spend the product completely without leaving any residue, this is also due to spiraling meets the base plus serum. Foamy texture like a mousse, extends well through the skin. It's like applying a moisturizer enough. If you have oily skin, I do not recommend it at all, because you will feel heavy. For dry or skin lines, totally I recommend it, because you will help smooth these areas, improve it and keep your skin hydrated during the day. It costs $ 15.49, which can vary. It's expensive to be a product pharmacy, I guess the price is because two good brands like Covergirl and Olay is combined. But the price / quality ratio is very good, as it brings everything it promises. Has a light to medium coverage by applying more layers does not cover more.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Review for: Buff Beige 125
I actually really like this foundation! I had minor issues with creasing, nothing more than I usually have with any other foundation. I thought the coverage was nice and it wore nicely throughout the day! I have combo skin...the only thing that I don't care for is the small shade range. I'm in between colors but I can't really mix two together because the shades seem to jump from a pink undertone to a yellow :/
Erika O.
Erika O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about this one. I love the finished look of it but not for long time wear or outdoor wear. I never thought I had sensitive skin until this product. After about 3 hours of wearing it I felt my skin get super itchy and once removed my skin was blotchy and irritated. Never has a product don't anything like this to me. Proceed with caution
Teran F.
Teran F.
Review for: Classic Ivory 110
I have hard time finding good foundation due to how my skin color is, but using this brand it work wonders! and it comes off easy compare to some make up you can use. The price, you seriously can't beat the price. I highly recommend it if you have light skin problems hard find something that go well where it doesn't look like you have to much make up on.
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I used this product after I received it for free from Covergirl & Olay. The application was smooth as I used my foundation brush, but I did not like the smell it had. It also dried out my skin even as I used it on top of Olay Tone Correcting Primer. I would not purchase this product unless they make changes to it. Just to see if it improved.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation. I have tried a lot of foundations and this one is my favorite so far. I love the coverage and it really lasts all day. Also, they have a nice range of tones. I was able to find the perfect tone for my skin tone. This foundation smells good too. It's very affordable. I usually buy mine at Target for around $12.
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Fountaintown, IN
I still use this foundation because I love this product so much. I bought the foundation from my local CVS Pharmacy. The packaging was very nice and the packaging was not bulky or big it was the perfect size for the size of the foundation bottle. I am a first time user. Yes I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
Review for: Classic Ivory 110
I haven't found a foundation that I like more than this one in a while. The finish is perfect for evening skin tone and giving a poreless look. Great price too! I will definitely be buying it again. And I do think that my skin is looking better since I've been using it, so that's a bonus.
Brittanny H.
Brittanny H.
Pocatello, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my very favorite light foundations/cc creams. It goes on smooth and soft for the perfect light coverage during a summer's day. I do like to set it with powder, though. I can find a great match for my skin tone, too. This is a product I have already bought another one of.
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a perfect product because it's cheap. but I use hard candy primer under it to give it a better tone and mix it with something a little lighter as well because it has a lot of orange tone. other than that the product is really good and recommendations
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else lovess this stuff? So happy I found it!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Peoria, AZ
Is this a full coverage foundation? does it compare to any high end foundations?
Allison G.
Allison G.
Akron, OH
I've been looking for a liquid foundation with good coverage for someone with acne, and looks natural. I've tried Covergirl Trublend but I'm not too satisfied with it. Is this foundation with better coverage like I'm looking for?
emily grace m.
emily grace m.
Marietta, GA
Is the foundation good for oily skin??
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product provide good coverage for blemishes?