BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Foundation Instantly Evens Your Skin Tone, Reducing The Look Of Discolorations, Fine Lines, And Wrinkles, While The Serum Hydrates Skin Over Time. Made In Usa.

• I have really dry skin on my forehead and nose is this fo...1 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I used this foundation years ago when it first came out, and had completely forgotten how much I loved it! Foundation is one of those makeup products that when you find a good one, you find a good one! Price often doesn't matter here. This Covergirl foundation is a CC (color correction) cream foundation with ingredients from Olay, which is one thing that makes it an absolutely beautiful foundation for mature or maturing skin. That is NOT to say that it isn't a beautiful foundation for all skin types, because it absolutely is, especially if you are a dewy foundation fan or like for your skin to have a bit of glow. However, if you have oily skin this may not be the foundation for you. I really like this foundation most in the colder, windy months, especially winter, because it has moisturizing properties and is just thick enough that it feels like it is protecting your skin. In my experience, the shades seem to adjust on your skin to a natural look with great coverage. If you appreciate skincare, are a fan of CC creams, Covergirl, or Olay, I absolutely recommend that you go pick up this foundation and give it a try!
Tasha H.
Montpelier
Full disclosure I'm a face makeup amateur! I mostly use pressed powder, bronzer & blush & go for a more natural look. But when I do go all out this is a good product. I would use again & would recommend to others
Chelsie L.
Review for: Ivory 105 more...
I actually liked this foundation a lot more than I originally thought. I finallly gave it a try after seeing it time after time in the makeup aisle. It looks pretty good on the face, it comes out a bit thicker then I thought it would, but gave a pretty nice coverage. I did feel like it felt a bit heavier on the skin & i could just feel it seeping into my pores. But other than that, it did look pretty nice on, I just didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I hate this product , if you have oily skin DON'T BUY! I purchased mines a while back, so maybe the formula has changed (hope so) I also I hate the way it leaves your skin after a few hours (oily ) . This product has a sweet perfume smell, the texture chalky and overall it's not something I would recommend for people with oily skin
Vanessa S.
Review for: Classic Ivory 110 more...
BEST SMELLING FOUNDATION EVER. Seriously though, this stuff smells amazing they should make a perfume in whatever scent they use. The pump bottle design is also a great idea, it makes it much easier to use. The formula is nice, it's more of a matte finish than dewy. Feels nice on the skin too.
Danielle L.
This is a great foundation! Especially for mature and aging skin. It is very moisturizing and feels great on this skin. Has a beautiful natural finish. If your skin is super oily I wouldn't suggest it.
Ashley N.
cohocton
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I found this at my local dg. I purchased because it was on sale for $5. And I was outta my current foundation. I loved it at first. But after about twenty minutes you could barely tell I was wearing any cover up. It didn't have as much coverage as I pictured it would. I'd recommend it if you don't have a lot of acne and flaws.
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
IN LOVE!!!!! I've been struggling for about a year to find a foundation that works for me after the one I had been using was discontinued. I saw this foundation on clearance at my local drugstore for $4 (originally $12) so I decided to give it a shot! First off, I have combination dry skin and this foundation isn't too matte or too oily. I have been using the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer underneath it which definitely helps it last throughout the day and not wear off in obvious spots like around my mouth. It definitely has a bit more of an orange tone to it so I use Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder in 003. I also like my foundation slightly darker than my skin (I'm using shade 145) and that plus the pressed powder is absolutely the perfect combination. This foundation dries fast without falling into creasing like under my eyes, but doesn't make your skin feel tight or dry once it's dry, I hardly even know I'm wearing it! It also holds my highlight and blush perfectly!
Star F.
Love the colors and the tone it puts to your skin tone. However it leaves your skin almost wet feeling it doesn't seem to soak in well or dry. You feel as if you have wet paint on your face that's taking half a day to dry. It smells great but does not leave the skin feeling to good. Very oily.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Tawny more...
I do like this covergirl olay I like using this for Contor not full face coverage it's very Matte finish very affordable it's heavy not light it's very chunky it's a very good product I would recommend this product if you what do use this for Contor.
Marissa C.
Who else lovess this stuff? So happy I found it!
Brianna C.
Peoria , AZ
Is this a full coverage foundation? does it compare to any high end foundations?
emily grace m.
Marietta, GA
Is the foundation good for oily skin??
Allison G.
Akron, OH
I've been looking for a liquid foundation with good coverage for someone with acne, and looks natural. I've tried Covergirl Trublend but I'm not too satisfied with it. Is this foundation with better coverage like I'm looking for?
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
I have oily skin. would you recommend this product for me?