16 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Foundation Instantly Evens Your Skin Tone, Reducing The Look Of Discolorations, Fine Lines, And Wrinkles, While The Serum Hydrates Skin Over Time. Made In Usa.

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Doe...1 Answers
  • Will this attach itself to my dry patches(I have very dry skin)? Is...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this foundation it is great for combination dry skin but it would be wise to use a primer underneath and it has a more orange undertone " in 6 reviews
Paige S.
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
IN LOVE!!!!! I've been struggling for about a year to find a foundation that works for me after the one I had been using was discontinued. I saw this foundation on clearance at my local drugstore for $4 (originally $12) so I decided to give it a shot! First off, I have combination dry skin and this foundation isn't too matte or too oily. I have been using the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer underneath it which definitely helps it last throughout the day and not wear off in obvious spots like around my mouth. It definitely has a bit more of an orange tone to it so I use Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder in 003. I also like my foundation slightly darker than my skin (I'm using shade 145) and that plus the pressed powder is absolutely the perfect combination. This foundation dries fast without falling into creasing like under my eyes, but doesn't make your skin feel tight or dry once it's dry, I hardly even know I'm wearing it! It also holds my highlight and blush perfectly!
albanys j.
albanys j.
It is a plastic container, has applicator, which works perfect as it comes out the desired amount of product. Is that we spend the product completely without leaving any residue, this is also due to spiraling meets the base plus serum. Foamy texture like a mousse, extends well through the skin. It's like applying a moisturizer enough. If you have oily skin, I do not recommend it at all, because you will feel heavy. For dry or skin lines, totally I recommend it, because you will help smooth these areas, improve it and keep your skin hydrated during the day. It costs $ 15.49, which can vary. It's expensive to be a product pharmacy, I guess the price is because two good brands like Covergirl and Olay is combined. But the price / quality ratio is very good, as it brings everything it promises. Has a light to medium coverage by applying more layers does not cover more.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
This foundation is one of the best I've found!
First, the color match my skin tone easily and it isn't necessary to use another product to match the color. Second, the smell is soooo good! I love it, it's absolutely amazing. Finally, the product last hours and it doesn't make me feel like I need another makeup layer after 3 hours or so.

The worst thing about this product is that it isn't good for you if you don't have dry skin, because the foundation is very oily. You can use skin powder to reduce the shine, though :)
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Review for: Classic Ivory 110
I've never had a big problem with this foundation. It has the perfect amount of coverage, without making it look like you've caked foundation on your face. My only complaint is that you have to touch it up every few hours, otherwise it "melts" a little bit (I'm not entirely sure how to describe it). Other than that, I love this foundation. I've used this product for a couple months, and I love how it makes my face feel and look. Definitely recommend it.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Review for: Buff Beige 125
I actually really like this foundation! I had minor issues with creasing, nothing more than I usually have with any other foundation. I thought the coverage was nice and it wore nicely throughout the day! I have combo skin...the only thing that I don't care for is the small shade range. I'm in between colors but I can't really mix two together because the shades seem to jump from a pink undertone to a yellow :/
Erika O.
Erika O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about this one. I love the finished look of it but not for long time wear or outdoor wear. I never thought I had sensitive skin until this product. After about 3 hours of wearing it I felt my skin get super itchy and once removed my skin was blotchy and irritated. Never has a product don't anything like this to me. Proceed with caution
Teran F.
Teran F.
Review for: Classic Ivory 110
I have hard time finding good foundation due to how my skin color is, but using this brand it work wonders! and it comes off easy compare to some make up you can use. The price, you seriously can't beat the price. I highly recommend it if you have light skin problems hard find something that go well where it doesn't look like you have to much make up on.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation. I have tried a lot of foundations and this one is my favorite so far. I love the coverage and it really lasts all day. Also, they have a nice range of tones. I was able to find the perfect tone for my skin tone. This foundation smells good too. It's very affordable. I usually buy mine at Target for around $12.
zormarie v.
zormarie v.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Classic Ivory 110
I love this foundation! It leaves my face so hydrated and soft. Most of the foundation I used before left my skin dry and with this one I get all I need! it smells good either plus it cover up any imperfection in my face! I took a picture a hand scar before and after and it totally disappear just with a little of this cover girl foundation!!
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I used this product after I received it for free from Covergirl & Olay. The application was smooth as I used my foundation brush, but I did not like the smell it had. It also dried out my skin even as I used it on top of Olay Tone Correcting Primer. I would not purchase this product unless they make changes to it. Just to see if it improved.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else lovess this stuff? So happy I found it!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Peoria, AZ
Is this a full coverage foundation? does it compare to any high end foundations?
emily grace m.
emily grace m.
Marietta, GA
Is the foundation good for oily skin??
Allison G.
Allison G.
Castalia, OH
I've been looking for a liquid foundation with good coverage for someone with acne, and looks natural. I've tried Covergirl Trublend but I'm not too satisfied with it. Is this foundation with better coverage like I'm looking for?
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Rosamond, CA
I've been wanting to try this foundation, how is the coverage?