COVERGIRL + Olay Tone Rehab 2-In-1 Foundation uploaded by Maybelline T.

BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL and Olay combine a foundation and serum to cover fine lines and wrinkles and help improve skin tone over time. Instantly covers discolorations, fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to improve skin tone over time.

Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love to use this for my every day makeup.  It gives you great coverage without making you look too made up.  The pump makes it super easy to apply and it is easy to blend.  You can apply a little or a lot depending on how much coverage you need.  It is very lightweight and feels like you aren't wearing anything.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Whitney R.
My favorite foundation on the cheaper end! Covers great keeps my skin hydrated. Does feel think and gives me a natural finish. I use this with COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder and its is the best combination.
Gladys g.
Mission, TX
I love how it helps the skin , it looks shinybut not oily, it is not a full coverage but it is really good. It is easy to apply , not my favorite foundation but one of the best ones i do recommend it
Kimberly G.
I wasn't super impressed with this product. It didn't provide much coverage and I felt like I ended up spending more money in the long run because I needed to use more of it.
Jennifer L.
Cornelia
Not a recommendation of mine. The formula feels greasy and wear time was less than the average drug store foundation. The finish is Dewey and doesn’t sit well on oily skin.
Tammie N.
New Albany
I've been using this product for about a month. I like the coverage and will definitely buy it again. It is a thicker foundation but the bottle has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would have
Katrina A.
Lindenhurst, NY
I got this because I’m 24 and have fine lines by my eyes and I have smile lines. This foundation was thick (which I don’t mind if it does what it’s supposed to do) but it did nothing for my fine lines. You could still see them and the foundation made me look 30 years old. It actually “cracked” near my chin and I looked like the grim reeper!! I’m returning this.
Chanel L.
South Bend
This stuff is super amazing! It truly does help with fine lines. I love how much it spreads, meaning you only need a very little to cover your entire face. This is my new favorite, even after using Too Face Born this way, NYX powder foundation, and an organic one & many other foundations from drug store to high end.
Doris P.
Oakfield
I like to use this foundation when I want a lightweight coverage for everyday.  I like that it has olay mixed in it also....it just gives me an extra layer of moisturizer.
Maggie C.
Platte City , MO
Its not my favorite.. it goes on nice at first- looks good, looks smooth, evens out skin tone.  After about three to four hours on my skin it breaks apart, looks cakey and patchy.  I wear it now to use it up but will not repurchase this again.
Zinat M.
Burnaby
Is this foundation last on a dry skin?

Amazon