BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revive puffy eyes and conceal dark circles! Covergirl+olay the de-puffer reduces the look of puffy eyes and covers dark circles. Diminshes the look of puffy eyes covers dark circles cooling metal applicator

• I am looking for a natural eye concealer, outlast all day...3 Answers
  • Does this concealer really "depuff" your under eyes? Is t...2 Answers
  • How is this in comparison to Benefit's Puff Off?1 Answers
COVERGIRL + Olay The Depuffer
  • "great job covering up dark circles, small difference in puffy eyes. i have used it for about a month." in 8 reviews
  • "It evenly matches my skin tone, and it works exactly like I wanted it to." in 1 review
  • "It fits my skin tone perfectly and it is super creamy and light." in 1 review
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This concealer is great for your under eye bags! The cool metal tip feels amazing when you’re putting it on right under your eyes and it really does feel like it’s helping any puffiness as you’re starting to put it on just from the cooling of the metal. I do usually layer up my concealers under my eyes but this is a good start. It’s not cakey and it wears well.
Brianna R.
Hawthorne, CA
The color I got was a bit too light so I put it under my eyes before I apply my foundation. This product actually really does work and makes your undereyes less puffy. It also hides your dark circles well. I usually mix in a bit of my Maybelline age rewind concealer to correct the shade a bit.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Fair more...
Let me just say I love how I stumbled across this little gem in the dollar store and I'll be going back to grab all the rest they have since sadly this has been discontinued it seems. This de puffer is amazing! I saw instant changes under my eyes despite working an overnight shift at work last night and the metal application tip was cool and soothing tithe touch! In in love please bring this back cover girl!
Livanny J.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this concealer! So sad that I can’t find it anymore. A friend gifted it too me because it was too light for her complexion and I ended up loving it and using it every day.
Shon T.
Apollo Beach, Florida
Purchased at: Target
Every time I use this the steel tip de-puffer is just so soothing to my under-eye, it always cold as ice. The consistency of the concealer is perfect, easy to bland and buildable if you need more, if you have late nights and early mornings this is a Great product for you!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Fair/Light 320 more...
I really like the Covergirl brand but this concealer isn't that great. It gets patchy looking and doesn't blend good. They did discontinue this product and it's probably because of this.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer comes with a non traditional applicator and in a squeeze tube with a silver cooling tip. The shade '320 fair/light' is light enough for me to use to highlight. Its creamy and applies easily. I found this at Big Lots for $2.00 so I got it at a great price. You do need to be careful not to squeeze out to much at once however because it comes out quickly. All in all this is a great concealer to have on hand. Although im not sure how much it actually 'depuffs.'
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
This product is so disappointing... Not only does it doesn't do anything it is so heavily scented when applying it it bothers me, it also stings so much for me, I used it under my eyes and it stung, I used it on my eyelids and it also stung! Don't recommend it
Evangelina P.
Review for: Medium/Deep more...
I really like this cover girl and only 30% I concealer I got my new member 360 medium deep as it can you check the massages concealer to help eliminate the look of your puffy eyes after you play this it is best to use your fingers in and out of beauty blender I really like the coverage when I use myI recommend this concealer if you are looking for something to depressurize and is it going to cost an arm and a leg
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this concealer. It works well and matches my skintone good. The price was inexpensive and I was impressed at how well it covers up skin imperfections. I am unsure if it really depuffed under my eyes or not. It did however make my eye area look brighter.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
My eyes are so puffy...bottom and top. Does this actually work?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I am looking for a natural eye concealer, outlast all day, this can help me?
Does this concealer really "depuff" your under eyes? Is this compatible with combination skin? And lastly, does it blend easily?
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
Does it settle into fine lines?
Virginia I.
West Hills, CA
Does this really depuff? I need something so bad but something that isn't just a concealer. Help!

Amazon