BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revive puffy eyes and conceal dark circles! Covergirl+olay the de-puffer reduces the look of puffy eyes and covers dark circles. Diminshes the look of puffy eyes covers dark circles cooling metal applicator

• I am looking for a natural eye concealer, outlast all day, this c...3 Answers
  • Does this concealer really "depuff" your under eyes? Is this comp...2 Answers
  • How is this in comparison to Benefit's Puff Off?1 Answers
COVERGIRL + Olay The Depuffer
  • "It evenly matches my skin tone, and it works exactly like I wanted it to." in 1 review
  • "It fits my skin tone perfectly and it is super creamy and light." in 1 review
Marytó C.
Review for: Medium
has worked very well, is easy to apply, I like its applicator is very soft and allows to apply very well, is durable and very cover. I use it more under the eyes and some imperfection. I use it more under the eyes and some imperfection.
reylynn c.
Review for: Fair, Light
I know that this Covergirl Olay the Deep upper eye concealer has been discontinued but these are absolutely must I mean I feel that it just works so good and it just makes my eyes look so much more awake and the puffyness is gone
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Fair/Light 320
I really like the Covergirl brand but this concealer isn't that great. It gets patchy looking and doesn't blend good. They did discontinue this product and it's probably because of this.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Review for: Fair
This concealer comes with a non traditional applicator and in a squeeze tube with a silver cooling tip. The shade '320 fair/light' is light enough for me to use to highlight. Its creamy and applies easily. I found this at Big Lots for $2.00 so I got it at a great price. You do need to be careful not to squeeze out to much at once however because it comes out quickly. All in all this is a great concealer to have on hand. Although im not sure how much it actually 'depuffs.'
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so disappointing... Not only does it doesn't do anything it is so heavily scented when applying it it bothers me, it also stings so much for me, I used it under my eyes and it stung, I used it on my eyelids and it also stung! Don't recommend it
Samantha B.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well and definitely depuffs my eyes. The only issue I have is that way too much liquid comes out and you have to learn to just squeeze slightly to get a little or it's a mess. Also the metal tip isn't always cool for the depuffing. But for drugstore makeup I'm satisfied just has to learn to not squeeze hardly at all...I learned the hard way.
Evangelina P.
Review for: Medium/Deep
I really like this cover girl and only 30% I concealer I got my new member 360 medium deep as it can you check the massages concealer to help eliminate the look of your puffy eyes after you play this it is best to use your fingers in and out of beauty blender I really like the coverage when I use myI recommend this concealer if you are looking for something to depressurize and is it going to cost an arm and a leg
Alex D.
This is my absolute favorite makeup product in my collection right now! I'm a teacher, so I often find myself up late grading papers. Needless to say, I find myself with dark bags under my eyes because of my late nights. This product helps hide my dark circles and reduces any puffiness I may have. I NEVER leave home without this on!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer. It works well and matches my skintone good. The price was inexpensive and I was impressed at how well it covers up skin imperfections. I am unsure if it really depuffed under my eyes or not. It did however make my eye area look brighter.
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have severe puppy eyes, dark circles, or both like me, this is the BEST concealer I have found. Great for every budget, works immediately, and blends perfectly. Target is always stocked. Definitely a must have for every makeup bag!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I am looking for a natural eye concealer, outlast all day, this can help me?
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
My eyes are so puffy...bottom and top. Does this actually work?
Does this concealer really "depuff" your under eyes? Is this compatible with combination skin? And lastly, does it blend easily?
Virginia  I.
West Hills, CA
Does this really depuff? I need something so bad but something that isn't just a concealer. Help!
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
Does it settle into fine lines?