COVERGIRL + Olay Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

Soooo...my shade was discontinued and the line was changed to a bottle with a red cap. I’ve done a little reading and it seems the new formula doesn’t perform as well as the one that they got rid of that I have used for years. What’s the best comparable product as far as price point, coverage (I have a bit of redness and uneven texture) and shade availability? COVERGIRL + Olay Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Is this worth it for dry skin?
Havent tried this foundation but I’ve seen great reviews,, is it worth the try? My go to is the L’Oréal Infallible foundation and I’m trying to try out a new drugstore foundation!
Start your review of COVERGIRL + Olay Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation!
Youngstown, OH
This foundation was pretty decent. It did what I wanted it to and the shade was lovely for my pale skin. My problem was that it didn't blend well and broke my skin out!
Acton, MA
This is far and away my favorite foundation from the drugstore. I have combination skin and this foundation leaves a perfect finish - not matte, but not dewy. It looks very natural on my skin. It looks natural, even though it doesn't really cover up my acne scarring.I use the shade golden tan and it's a perfect match, which is hard to find at the drugstore. I highly recommend this foundation if you're on a budget!
Round Rock, TX
Beautiful fill coverage foundation that goes on seamlessly. My skin looks pristine for the first couple of hours, and then unfortunately it oxidizes on me. I also tend to be oily and it is not mattifying. But I do love it while it lasts.
Collegeville, PA
Always a repurchase every time I run out! gives me full coverage and only need one coat. I love this and always stays on during the day with a hint of sunscreen as well!! Love the product but wish it was not so pricey. I recommend it!
This stuff is AMAZING! I have been using his foundation for about two years and it is the best I have ever used. The price is decent so anyone can buy it and the coverage is FANTASTIC. It's also gives you a more matte finish, so if you are oily like me, you will not have to fear looking too dewy. I never feel cakey when I wear this foundation either. The only drawback is you have to be careful of streaking when applying it, say with a foundation brush (but just wetting the brush solves that problem!) Overall, it is my favorite drugstore foundation; I don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Review for: Ivory
Preferatul meu îl folosesc tot timpul este de-a dreptul genial  ,preferatul meuPreferatul meu îl folosesc tot timpul este de-a dreptul genial  ,preferatul meu
Suceava
Review for: Creamy Beige
Great foundation! I bought it this summer in a darker shade because I got tanned, and now I want to buy a lighter shade because it's so good for my oily skin. It leaves the skin dewy and looking still like skin, not cakey or heavy, but at the same time it covers blemishes and spots! So great, for the price and for what it does!
MiltonKeynes
I've heard so much about it and everyone says its great...I would like to try it but i can't find it in my country...
This foundadtion is excellent. It works well for multiple skin types, lasts throughout a typical, standard work day and provides medium to full coverage. I have normal to slightly dry skin with a semi-oily t-zone (all combinations covered there) and, this foundadtion holds up well all over my face. I do set my t-zone with a *light dusting* of powder but it is very minimal and just for a bit of oil control. I have some larger pores so I also apply a silicone based primer underneath the foundation but that is mainly for textures issues and not for added staying power. As far as staying power, I apply my foundation around 7am and take it off around 9/10pm and it still looks well -there is plenty of product on my makeup removing cleansing cloth's. I have applied this foundation with a buffing brush as well as with a dry wedge sponge. I like the result of both applications and they both provide the same level of coverage. Applying with a sponge instead of a brush does help to cover any redness so keep that in mind if that's your skin type. The only reason this foundation does not get 5 stars, is due to the packaging. I like that is has a pump and that is very conveinent however, the "straw" part of the pump that carries the product to the dispenser on the pump is too short. Not a huge issue but, when you are low on foundation but there is still quite a bit of product left, I have to forgo the pump and just pour the foundation straight from the bottle to my hand or sponge. A bit of an inconvenience and wasted product is really the only issue. The big question: would I purchase this again? absolutely!
Henderson, NV
COVERGIRL + Olay Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Terasenna F.
Review for: Nude Beige
I love how this foundation has SPF in it which makes it one less step in the morning. I also like how this foundation applies and wears throughout the day.

621 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...