COVERGIRL + Olay Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

Soooo...my shade was discontinued and the line was changed to a bottle with a red cap. I’ve done a little reading and it seems the new formula doesn’t perform as well as the one that they got rid of that I have used for years. What’s the best comparable product as far as price point, coverage (I have a bit of redness and uneven texture) and shade availability? COVERGIRL + Olay Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Is this worth it for dry skin?
Havent tried this foundation but I’ve seen great reviews,, is it worth the try? My go to is the L’Oréal Infallible foundation and I’m trying to try out a new drugstore foundation!
Start your review of COVERGIRL + Olay Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation!
Christchurch
Review for: Classic Ivory
foundation works really well on my skin (witch is very oily) i always use a setting powder ontop aswell to ensure it stays all day, love the consistency and blends well
Youngstown, OH
This foundation was pretty decent. It did what I wanted it to and the shade was lovely for my pale skin. My problem was that it didn't blend well and broke my skin out!
Acton, MA
This is far and away my favorite foundation from the drugstore. I have combination skin and this foundation leaves a perfect finish - not matte, but not dewy. It looks very natural on my skin. It looks natural, even though it doesn't really cover up my acne scarring.I use the shade golden tan and it's a perfect match, which is hard to find at the drugstore. I highly recommend this foundation if you're on a budget!
Round Rock, TX
Beautiful fill coverage foundation that goes on seamlessly. My skin looks pristine for the first couple of hours, and then unfortunately it oxidizes on me. I also tend to be oily and it is not mattifying. But I do love it while it lasts.
Great coverage, my go-to foundation. Covers all my redness without needing to colour correct first. goes on smoothly, best coverage when dabbed on with a sponge. Not greasy. Covers any pimples/redness. Doesn't crease easily. Easy to blend.
Collegeville, PA
Always a repurchase every time I run out! gives me full coverage and only need one coat. I love this and always stays on during the day with a hint of sunscreen as well!! Love the product but wish it was not so pricey. I recommend it!
This stuff is AMAZING! I have been using his foundation for about two years and it is the best I have ever used. The price is decent so anyone can buy it and the coverage is FANTASTIC. It's also gives you a more matte finish, so if you are oily like me, you will not have to fear looking too dewy. I never feel cakey when I wear this foundation either. The only drawback is you have to be careful of streaking when applying it, say with a foundation brush (but just wetting the brush solves that problem!) Overall, it is my favorite drugstore foundation; I don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Absolutely love this foundation!! It's so good. Great coverage, doesn't oxidise, last all day without getting oily and the price is good too! You need this in your life.
Review for: 2 Pack - CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, Golden Tan [857] 1 oz
The best drugstore foundation ever! I have combination skin so its perfect for that keeps the skin looking glowy but not too oily! Blends so well and they have it in quite a few shades
This foundation is amazing! First off, finding my shade match was fairly easy. When I first used this foundation, I noticed how liquidy it was. I find this great for people that may want a more sheer finish...which I was scared about at first because I need a more full coverage look because of acne and things that i have going on with my face. But fortunately for me, this foundation is incredibly buildable so i was able to apply more to areas that need more coverage. I appreciate how buildable this is because it gives you the opportunity to start out with about medium coverage but build up to full if need be, and not have a caked-up makeup look. I find the finish to be very natural and skin-like and not too dewy or too matte. I am not having to use insane amounts of powder to cover up any oily skin. I am not going to say this is totally transfer free. I have been wearing a white winter hat and have noticed my foundation on the hat. It’s not awful though and i do think it is more transfer resistant than most foundations that i own. Currently, I have combination skin with the skin around my chin being very dry. Throughout the day, I notice this foundation clinging to my dry spots...but it’s really only noticeable close up. This foundation is water-based so I do want to experiment more with water-based primers and some setting sprays that are low-alcohol or alcohol-free to maybe resolve those drying issues in certain areas.

621 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...