3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer's moisturizers penetrate the epidermis (top layer of the skin), leaving a smooth base on your skin like a primer.

• Where can I buy this primer in the Flemington,new jersey area. It ...1 Answers
  • Has any older woman used this product? Some primer's prime the wrin...1 Answers
  • I've read great things about this product, but has anyone with acne...1 Answers
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
I'm a true believer in the skin care regime of "moisturize, moisturize, moisturize" and started to use moisturizers daily (at first) maybe twenty years or so ago. (Now it's twice a day.) And I've been reading in "More" magazine (for women over 40) that twice daily moisturizing is the best way to slow down the inevitable. One of their suggestions this year is to use a tinted moisturizer in place of a foundation. But most tinted moisturizers have a limited range of colors (usually three -- light, medium and dark) which can pose a problem.

Coincidently, I recently for the first time tried using the Cover Girl/Olay concealer and discovered what a great product it was. Then it occurred to me - isn't a foundation with moisturizer added the same thing - or at least really really similar to - a moisturizer with tinting? Hmm, it was definitely time to give the foundation a try. I did. I love it.
Em N.
Em N.
Review for: CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer, 1-Ounce
My all time favorite primer. I have tried so many primers in the past but was never able to get rid of my dry patches around my nose and chin. I tried this primer that I found in my mom's makeup bag and FELL IN LOVE. if you need something to cover the dark patches and moisturize your skin this is it!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer, 1-Ounce
This really does the trick! It covers those little imperfections that a simple foundation doesn't have the ability to do. It perfectly primes your face and prepares the skin for the next coat of foundation. I would like to try this product again.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Review for: 100
I have combination skin. It on my dry spots it keeps it hydrated and my oily areas not oily. Keeps my makeup on for over 12hrs. Lightweight feel. I also use it on my lips to keep liquid lipsticks from coming off.
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
I love this primer, it's very lightweight and good for acne prone skin. Keeps my foundation looking smooth, it feels velvety smooth, but it smells like baby lotion in my opinion.
Jesu P.
Jesu P.
Review for: 100
It's a good primer but not my favorite. I don't see a great difference on my skin. The formula feels very soft. I don't like that it makes my skin very oily sometimes.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Review for: CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer, 1-Ounce
This is a pretty decent drug store primer. It makes your skin super soft, but you definitely have to be careful with the amount you use because it gets a little oily.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
Review for: 100
Not my favorite. I go to this product when I run out of my high end facial primer! It seems to not work as good but still works decent for a drug store product!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Review for: 100
Nice product that delivers anti aging ingredients while priming the skin. It's a white cream that instantly absorbs into skin for a nice base to the foundation.
Devan G.
Devan G.
I had a sample of this and I believe it really didn't do anything for me. I was disappointed and used to love Covergirl for products but not so much anymore.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Do you like this as a primer?
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Does this leave a heavy oily feeling?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Saint Albans, WV
I'm looking for a good quality ageless serum, do you like this product better than others?
Elvira G.
Elvira G.
How good is this primer?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Does this primer leave your face feeling soft?