CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer
Photos (14)
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance, NE

I'm a true believer in the skin care regime of "moisturize, moisturize, moisturize" and started to use moisturizers daily (at first) maybe twenty years or so ago. (Now it's twice a day.) And I've been reading in "More" magazine (for women over 40) that twice daily moisturizing is the best way to slow down the inevitable. One of their suggestions this year is to use a tinted moisturizer in place of a foundation. But most tinted moisturizers have a limited range of colors (usually three -- light, medium and dark) which can pose a problem.

Coincidently, I recently for the first time tried using the Cover Girl/Olay concealer and discovered what a great product it was. Then it occurred to me - isn't a foundation with moisturizer added the same thing - or at least really really similar to - a moisturizer with tinting? Hmm, it was definitely time to give the foundation a try. I did. I love it.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Denton, Tx

I am disappointed with this primer. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Oil of Olay mixed with Cover Girls Foundation line, That stuff is amazing! But the Oil of Olay Primer? Not a fan. It left a smeared look and flaked. The coverage was poor and it balls up when it mixes with other products. Tried it by itself and still was disappointed. It settled in my pores and fine lines. I thought it was going to serve as a caulk for skin but no...when I applied my foundation it seemed to settle in those areas too! Never again. Giving away....
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

This is great for moisturizing. I wasn't sure that I'd like this and I had a brief period of time where I stopped using it because I still wasn't sure if I liked it. However, It has kept my skin from getting really chapped and dry this winter and it makes it feel really smooth after use. It's also very inexpensive and lasts a long time. Great product!
Kristie L.
Kristie L.
Tyner, NC

I swear by Cover GIrl for many years and the addition of OLAY works magic on my combination skin especially on days where it can be humid one minute and cool the next. I love the easy blend with my fair skin and Ive already set to order another bottle from my online retailer that I use :)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This really does the trick! It covers those little imperfections that a simple foundation doesn't have the ability to do. It perfectly primes your face and prepares the skin for the next coat of foundation. I would like to try this product again.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

The lightweight, creamy formula goes on clear and is easy to apply with fingers it preps skin to help create a smooth canvas on which foundation can be applied Working under foundation to provide continuous hydration and moisturization
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

I have combination skin. It on my dry spots it keeps it hydrated and my oily areas not oily. Keeps my makeup on for over 12hrs. Lightweight feel. I also use it on my lips to keep liquid lipsticks from coming off.
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY

I'm still playing around with it but I haven't noticed a change in my skin. Or the application. It's almost like I didn't put in a primer at all. Not a fave, but I'll use it up Bc I purchased it...
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL

The CoverGirl Simply Ageless Serum Primer is my go to primer. It leaves your face feeling and looking moisturized. This product definitely makes a difference when used before applying makeup!
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Morley, MI

I love this primer, it's very lightweight and good for acne prone skin. Keeps my foundation looking smooth, it feels velvety smooth, but it smells like baby lotion in my opinion.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Rolesville, NC

Do you like this as a primer?
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA

Seems like people either loves this product or hate it, worth a trial run? Whats been your biggest problem with it?
Elvira G.
Elvira G.

How good is this primer?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL

Does this primer leave your face feeling soft?
Shawna D.
Shawna D.

Does this leave a heavy oily feeling?

Join Now