BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Leslie S.
Oak creek , Wi
Review for: 230 Classic Beige more...
I loved this product. Goes on smoothly and creates an even skin tone. Not to thick, stays put all day.
Sandra C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Ivory more...
I really like this foundation,blends well with great coverage,color worked very well with my skin tone.
Kim M.
Howell, MI
Review for: 230 Classic Beige more...
I have not tried this product, but would love to. It looks like it has everything older skin would need
Amy H.
Teutopolis, IL
Review for: COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation - Toasted Almond 270 more...
I love Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation. It goes on so smooth and provides great coverage.
tami s.
Hollywood, FL
I've tried this product a couple of times I liked it not my favorite but it works and gets the job done
Maritsa D.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice product, nice finishing. This is the best foundation ever and it's part of my day to day routine.
Gina T.
Lowell, MA
Review for: Simply Ageless COVERGIRL+Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation Ivory .4oz more...
Too light for me. Waste of money. I needed classic ivory this one made me look pale.will not buy again
Amanda G.
Review for: 220 Creamy Natural more...
This foundation use to be my favorite. But I started breaking out and I noticed it looked really cakey.
Christina H.
Pensacola, FL
Looks streaky, hard to blend. Doesn't really seem to hold up throughout the day. Was bummed about this.
Alisha G.
Manor , TX
Review for: Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless SPF 22 Foundation 265 Tawny 0.4 oz. Package more...
Very good foundation! Love the spf, if you go to the beach and want a little coverage, this is perfect
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.