BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Mckenzie G.
Review for: 210 Classic Ivory more...
This was one of the first foundations I've used, so when I had it I thought it was amazing. It covered well and had a nice finish. But going on to better brands you can tell it's a cheaper counterpart. It's lightweight and mediocre but I would recommend other brands before this one.
magali c.
I love my covergirl ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation helps my skin to prevent wrinkles and lines, the consistency is creamy and smooth I really love this product. COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
This is my favorite foundation, it helps fill in my fine lines making them not as noticeable. This lasts all day too. I have been purchasing this for at least 3 years noe. I would definitely recommend to others!
Ashley C.
Saw this in commercials, decided to try it out. Blends horribly, left my skin very oily and ended up breaking out very badly. Would not recommend to a friend nor an enemy. This product ruined my skin for awhile.
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation - Toasted Almond 270 more...
I originally tried the toasted almond, then tried the natural beige but I prefer the natural honey #255 the best. It suits my skin tones better. I have kind of sallow, yellowish skin from my medications and also have rosacea. I used to use Merle Norman which did a great job of not only covering the redness of the rosacea, but kept the outbreaks from being quite so bad. I bought this Olay Simply Ageless on sale and have been a solid fan ever since. Love, love, love this product. You can either put it on thicker or water it down a little and have a more sheer coverage. Wonderful product on all counts - performance, look and price. Under $20 and most times you can BOGO or Buy 1/get one 1/2 off at Walgreen's or CVS frequently.
mandee f.
A other product I got before I knew how much affordable cruelty free options there are! Also it's heavy and sits on my skin instead of blending into it. I find I look cakey and over done even with the lightest application. Do not reccomend
Lexi L.
willis, TX
Review for: CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation more...
I like this at first it was really pretty on the skin and blended out nicely but as the day went on it kind of broke up on my face and it started to get a little bit oily and it was really patchy so after that I decided I really didn't like it
Allegra R.
Review for: CoverGirl Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation, Toasted Almond 270, .4 oz more...
I like this foundation a lot because it comes in a color that matches my skin perfectly and it has great coverage. It blends easily and will "cook" on your skin to become smoothr if you let it sit before applying powder. I love that it's a mix with moisturizer and SPF! The packaging is compact and easy to use. The only downside is that it feels medium-heavy on my face and with the sponge provided it's very easy to put on too much foundation. Regularly washing the sponge helps prevent build-up and too much pickup but I'd rather use my own foundation brush with this foundation because it picks up less product in a single pass. Still, it's a really good foundation for the price!
dana C.
Odessa, TX
I used this for a while and it did ok. It was cakey and you could feel it on your face. It did give me a good coverage and it stayed on pretty well. But this was before the contour craze lol.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
I didn't care for this at all. I, like Ellen DeGeneres, am an older woman. However, it showed every fine line around my eyes. I gave it to a younger friend and she loves it.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.