BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Betty S.
Columbus, GA
I love this for a drug store foundation it is very full coverage! It goes on easily. The only problem is I have to reapply it at least once during the day. Also I feel like there isn't a lot of product in the package. The sponge that comes with it is also useless as well. Overall it's a great foundation though.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Natural Beige 240 SPF 22 0.4 oz more...
It's about medium coverage with a natural finish. I like the anti again serum built in side keeps my skin nice and smooth it's great for all skin types. It stayed in place all day. Great for mature skin!
Corrie H.
King City , OR
Review for: 210 Classic Ivory more...
I love this foundation and will continue to buy it as long as they carry it! It's really easy and quick to apply! I've been using it for years and even prefer it over some of the high end foundations I buy. I wish it had a little more full coverage to it!
Joanna R.
FARMINGTON, MI
I like this foundation it also has anti-aging properties that will not make your skin so irritating not so heavy but somehow you can feel the sticky feeling but just put setting powder and you are ready to go.
Brittany W.
Winston-Salem
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I LOVE this foundation! The foundation is a fuller coverage product with a sort of dewy finish, and perfect for my normal to dry skin. It's not a 12 hour wearing foundation, but I'd say definitely 6-7! I'd recommend this foundation to normal to dry skin, and dry skin types, since it's more dewy finish.
Jacelyn B.
Dequincy, LA
Covergirl has been my foundation of foundations!! I have recently tried a higher priced fountaion just to see how it compares to Covergirl and I had to switch back to My Covergirl!! I have been using this foundation for about 5 or so years and I love it!! It has spreads evenly without leaving weird streaks. I recommend this product to the ladies out there looking for a fabulous foundation!!
Kathleen S.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Ivory 205 more...
This is an alright drug store foundation. it glides on smoothly and doesn't seem like you need to use much to cover, however I found that one layer didn't do well at covering circles under my eyes or redness, two layers did the job though.
the compact is cute and I love that it has a second compartment for the sponge applicator.
I didn't find that this product did much in the way of hiding any of my fine lines/wrinkles, but the foundation didn't cake into my lines either.
I have sensitive skin and after a couple days of using this product I did start to Breakout some.
I love the texture of this product, it feels light on the skin, leaves my skin feeling soft and didn't make my skin very oily. The coverage stayed all day so I didn't have to continue to reapply throughout the day!
overall not a bad drug store foundation!
(I received this product from cover girl & olay for my honest review) :)
Bailey C.
Makes your face look literally ageless. Lasts a very long time a couple of months. A matte finish but doesn't look cakey. Great coverage with just a little bit of product. I've bought this for a while and will continue to buy it.
Brandy B.
I bought this product because it was on sale and I wanted to try it! I'm glad I did! It's not to heavy but has the perfect coverage for my skin! I thought it would be Carey but it is not! I carry it in my purse and touch up when I need to!
Mckenzie G.
Review for: 210 Classic Ivory more...
This was one of the first foundations I've used, so when I had it I thought it was amazing. It covered well and had a nice finish. But going on to better brands you can tell it's a cheaper counterpart. It's lightweight and mediocre but I would recommend other brands before this one.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.