BY COVERGIRL

Enjoy beautiful, youthful-looking skin with Simply Ageless Wrinkle-Defying Foundation. With Hyaluronic Complex and Vitamin C, this foundation easily floats over fine lines and wrinkles and protects against sun damage with SPF 28.

Benefits

• Now with Hyaluronic Complex + Vitamin C
  • FORMULA FLOATS OVER FINE LINES AND WRINKLES WITHOUT SETTLING INTO SKIN
  • WITH SPF 28 FOR PROTECTED SKIN

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Margaret P.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: 235 Medium Light more...
I love this foundation. I don't use it often, but I use it for special occasions and when I do, everyone notices how flawless it makes me look. Great coverage and really turns heads.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
It's a bit oily and i don't quite like the feel of it. It is definitely not for people who are pale, cause they don't make a shade for pale. Only plus for me is that it doesn't clump.
I absolutely love this product! It helps not only hide the dark circles under my eyes, but gives great coverage to the whole face. It's a fantastic product that I use daily.
Robbi J.
Morgantown, KY
I LOVE this make up! I'm 45 and get compliments often about my skin. I truly believe it's due to this Covergirl make up. You can find this any where. I buy mine at Target.
Jennifer R.
Cicero, IL
I like cover girl foundations but this one was very nice on my skin I have combination skin and it wouldn't feel dry it was a medium to full coverage. Highly recommend it
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I really enjoyed this foundation and repurchased it several times. It was easy to apply and had great coverage. It had about average wear time (it doesn't claim to be long wearing and isn't).
Chloe P.
New York
Review for: 250 Creamy Beige more...
It was extremely thick and instigated a heavy amount of acne as well as clogged my pores heavily giving my face a cake-y appearance. I did not enjoy this product
Erin B.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: 260 Classic Tan more...
The olay & covergirl foundation does not break me out although i already have acne, but i don't feel like it covers up much. But for a natural and non cakey look its a great product!
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
What a great product! Filled in lines perfect. It has a beautiful smooth texture easy to blend very lightweight on your skin. It's very easy to apply also. This also contains a broad spectrum SPF 28.
Wayyy too oily for my skin. It also sunk into my pores and I felt like made them more noticeable. Not a great product for someone that has even slightly oily skin
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.