BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Creamy Natural 220 more...
Today I used my new Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Wrinkle Defy Foundation. I was sent this product for free from Covergirl for testing and review purposes. First impression of this product is that it is good.. But I wasn't blown away. I love that it contains peptides, which as an esthetician are a key component in many of my favorite products. I am pretty picky about foundation, but am by no means a make-up pro. Here is a breakdown of my overall opinion on this product..

1. Easy color matching. Because I was sent this product for review purposes, I had to choose/guess what shade would suit my skin tone, which is light to medium with very red undertones. I went with Creamy Natural and found that it is a perfect match for my skin. (For comparison, I use Medium Beige Bare Minerals).

2. The foundation comes with an applicator sponge, which is what I used to apply. The foundation goes on silky smooth and is very easy to blend. Some foundations I have tried seem to coat every baby hair/peace fuzz/rogue blonde eyebrow on my face, but this one did not. I found the finish to be very natural looking, which is incredibly important to me!

3. As far as the Anti-Aging component, this is why I only gave this product 3 stars. I actually felt that it highlighted my wrinkles, specifically my "crows feet" which I have NEVER been concerned with before. Usually it's fine lines on my forehead and glabella that bother me the most. If you look at my before and after photos, you can see (or at least I saw) that my crows feet stood out more in the "after" photo. I'll give it another try tomorrow and see if I get the same effect. Maybe it was poor lighting, but I did take the picture in my usual "selfie spot" :D. I won't give up on this foundation just yet because it actually did a really nice job blurring my acne scars, which is one of my biggest concerns when looking for a new foundation. It also scored big with me for how well it concealed my very red undertones.

For the retail price, I think this is a good foundation. Certainly much better than others I have tried and if I can avoid the expensive department store brands I definitely will. Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Wrinkle Defy Foundation is worth trying for sure.
Courtney M.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This has been a favorite of mine since it came out. I am not that old, nor do i have any concerns as to anti aging as i look younger than my age, but this creamy formula just floats on your skin!

I am fair, and have had a hard time in the past finding a shade that matched my skin. This foundation does the trick! Whether i use it on my whole face, or just dab to cover small blemishes when i am on the go, this is a mainstay in my purse.

Also, i love that i can pick this up anywhere (i get mine at target) and the price is reasonable, as opposed to more expensive brands.
Lindsey M.
Watkinsville, GA
I personally bought the foundation in the taller bottle and my opinions are not that great for this product. I have super oily skin and I was looking forward to trying out a product to fill in lines and wrinkles without that hydrating factor.
This product, however, is so strong, it makes my eyes super watery and I tend to not be allergic to any makeups, but using this myself and my mom using this product have caused us both to suffer from extremely watery eyes all day long. It does not have that much coverage either.
I would not recommend this to others
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I'm not used to using it quite yet as it's creamy but doesn't go on as even or smooth as I'd like it to. This was the first time using something like this and though patting it helps it look better it needs to glide on. It's good but I have only used it a few time. It doesn't work the same way as the pump. Get the pump. It helps with the airbrushed look much more
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like the version of Covergirl + Olay that comes in the pump bottle better. This version is a thicker mouse and has higher coverage. The product does match my skintone and blends out well. My only issue is that it makes my skin feel and look greasy after a few hours. I have to use powder overtop of it and re powder throughout the day. My t zone gets greasy quick. So I only use this product during the winter or fall months when my skin is less greasy. If you have dry skin, this product would best for your skin type.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I've found that, for me anyway, CoverGirl foundations work best for me. I LOVE COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless because it covers well but doesn't settle into lines and wrinkles. The cream is moisturizing so it doesn't leave my face feeling tight or dry but doesn't feel greasy either. It doesn't smear or transfer easily and it looks wonderful all day.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Ivory more...
I was really hoping this would be the perfect foundation when my wallets tight but it really didn’t do what it says, the coverage is decent but it settles into lines and pores just as bad as any other bargain brand. It wasn’t too expensive around $12 dollars not a great buy but not horrible either. Covergirl generally makes pretty good products for a drugstore brand but I won’t be purchasing this foundation again.
Osdelys G.
miami
I purchase this cover girl product online as I could not find it in the store... this was a cream blush... when I open the container I found the blush to be dried, hardened and cracked... it was clearly old although it was advertised as new... I threw it out at it was unusable... a waste of money....
Stephanie M.
At first I thought it was too oily then I found out it works great on my skin and is very easy to apply. My skin has gotten dry lately and this helps my dry spots. It's lightweight and is medium coverage but can be built to full. I would buy this product over and over again!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I am not a fan of this Foundation. I don't think it's very good for mature skin. I can see it working on younger skin. Supposed to help a fine line I ended up with more lines than what I had. It had a drying effect. While it was moist it was fine but is it's so thin and dried it was cracking looking to me. I don't suggest this for mature skin. For younger skin I can see it. The packaging is fantastic.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.

back