BY COVERGIRL

Enjoy beautiful, youthful-looking skin with Simply Ageless Wrinkle-Defying Foundation. With Hyaluronic Complex and Vitamin C, this foundation easily floats over fine lines and wrinkles and protects against sun damage with SPF 28.

Benefits

• Now with Hyaluronic Complex + Vitamin C
  • FORMULA FLOATS OVER FINE LINES AND WRINKLES WITHOUT SETTLING INTO SKIN
  • WITH SPF 28 FOR PROTECTED SKIN

• What’s your favorite the liquid or the compact?1 Answers
  • Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
Christina G.
Seminole, FL
I love this foundation! Very creamy but dry doesn't leave me feeling oily. I wear it daily. It hasn't damaged my skin or make me break out and I have sensitive skin. Love <3
Sara R.
Medina, TN
I actually like this foundation. I am use to buying more expensive foundation, but for my everyday needs, this is perfect. It covers very well and goes on super smooth. I also love that it is matte like so it doesn't make me look oily!
Sammi H.
Cambridge, OH
I loved this product! I had a problem with other products making my face feel dried out but not with this one. This traditional cover girl product combined with the wonders or olay make this a fascinating product and one of my favorites! I would recommend this for everyone!
I like how it has two colors mixed together looks really cool last a long as I use it again at least twice a day doesn't compare to others ta off brand stuff don't work. Pros is good product cons is it is expensive I would buy it again

Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I used this for a while and it's just ok. I have dry skin and this looked super cakey on me. (My sister in law uses it and it doesn't look that great on her combo skin either)
Karen M.
Rochelle, IL
I like this foundation for milder weather but I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it the really cold weather I need something with a bit more moisture in it. But 9 times out of 10 I will grab this one. It feels very good on the skin and holds up well through out the day.
Alyssa P.
Van Lear, KY
Review for: Ivory more...
I love CoverGirl foundation. It is very hard for me to find foundation that matches my skin tone appropriately. I am very fair skinned and have very sensitive skin. This does not irritate my skin and does not clog my pores. I love this product! I recommend this to everyone!
Jodi L.
This is such a smooth and covering foundation. I have not found a foundation that has such a pretty tone to it. It goes on smoothly and hides everything that I need it to hide.
Darleen L.
Northport, NY
I love this foundation. I normally don't wear foundation because it is heavy and shows my wrinkles more. This glides on and you can not feel it on your skin. I love it ! I have light skin and semi dry and it is perfect for me. A little goes a long way, I will buy it again.
Bobbi S.
Milford, OH
I love that this foundation has Oil of Olay in it. It goes on smooth, covers well. Doesn't settle into wrinkles or creases. Doesn't bead. If powdered, it lasts even longer. The smell of it bothers me. There are a variety of shades, making it easier to find the right one.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.