BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Connie b.
Kearns, UT
Review for: CoverGirl Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation, Toasted Almond 270, .4 oz more...
One if my favorites when I want light coverage but still hide all my red blemishes it light on face not tacky feel at all. The sponge applicator provided apply product nicely and generally use it Vs. My brush

Great for price will repurchase again and again
Karen L.
Adams Run, SC
Great product! Has to be reapplied every 6 hours or so. Hides imperfections like freckles and blemishes. It's affordable and not too pricey because it lasts a long time. It can be purchased at Wal Mart or even the grocery stores. I will buy it again.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI
I absolutely love this product. I also like the liquid version as well. the lotion that's mixed in hydrated me face so much. it has great coverage and actually matches my skin tone
Nichole H.
This product has made my face feel so smooth and without the shine. Coverage is great without feeling caked on. Has a dewy feel. And lightweight feel on the face. I am not out of my foundation yet and I am going to buy another one this weekend.
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Natural Beige 240 SPF 22 0.4 oz more...
This was one of my favorite foundation does a while because it covered the wrinkles that I have. It has a dewy finish to easy but it looked beautiful on. One thing I didn't like was that it was hard to blend on the skin and that it felt kinda cakey.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
THIS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE!!! great coverage, I love the Olay...Very moisturizing. I love this for summer and winter months. super smooth and worth every penny. :)) great product
Kimberly T.
Review for: Ivory 205 more...
I love that Covergirl & Olay are teamed up. Covergirl has always had the perfect color & consistancy. Olay has amazing ingrediants that love taking care of skin. Love this product!
Gina O.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 245 Warm Beige more...
I love love love this foundation. It goes on so smoothly. Enough coverage but not over the top coverage. I still use a loose powder to set it. I like it also because it has SPF in it. I like to keep my skin protected from the sun. Its a great price.
Mariani S.
Review for: Simply Ageless COVERGIRL+Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation Ivory .4oz more...
I tried this foundation, Iit did not work for me, even though it has a nice smell, it cakes under my eyes... and it was too noticeable. I gave it a try in several occasions bUT it's not good for my oily skin.
Bethany W.
Russellville,Tn
Review for: 260 Classic Tan more...
I like the way this foundation feels and looks when I first apply it (I always set it with a powder) but ive noticed the light out the day it definitely wears off and becomes patchy
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.