BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Review for: CoverGirl Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation, Toasted Almond 270, .4 oz more...
I loved the original version of this foundation (CG Advanced Radiance). This version clung to dry skin on my forehead and caked up around my nose. After using for 2 days, I broke out all over my face and neck. It also oxidized and turned orange & several shades too dark. I'm really disappointed!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: 250 Creamy Beige more...
I couldn't live without this foundation!!. It makes me have a flawless complexion and it doesn't seep into the fine lines under my eyes. I have been using this for a long time. I am older though so for a younger person it might not be the best but for an older person 40-50 ish, I love it!!!
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Ivory 205 more...
This is a good drug-store brand foundation. I like that the foundation has Olay moisturizer in it, so that my skin doesn't dry out. It is average at covering up redness. It does not cake and goes on smooth.
Shawnaci B.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: 245 Warm Beige more...
I love this foundation not only does it moisturize as well as giving your skin the perfect tone, it's not heavy and doesn't crease it never looks caked on, you can wear it by itself or if you tend to have oily skin you can and a lite powder over it to help set your make up for the day.
Tabatha S.
Johnstown, OH
I like this as far as drug store makeup goes. It reminds me of this foam makeup that I used to like that isn't made anymore.

It's light, airy, and moisturizers well. The coverage is good but not too heavy. You can always apply more without looking cakes, which is always awesome. :)
Carson G.
Crossett, AR
I wear this foundation everyday and I love threat it looks and feels on my skin! It stays on for practically the whole day and I love the applicator that comes with it! It goes on very creamy on the skin
Jennifer T.
Review for: COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation - Toasted Almond 270 more...
I don't have this color but I love the simply ageless foundation. it is hydrating and gives great coverage. It is creamy. It smooths over my pores so well instead of accentuating them. It lasts all day.
Michelle C.
Glenview, IL
Review for: Simply Ageless COVERGIRL+Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation Ivory .4oz more...
I have this. I'm on my 3rd one and it's amazing I started using this about a few months ago and wear this all the time. I put it under my eyes and put my face foundation on the rest of my face and once it's all blended it gives my eyes a lifted look I feel so confident and happy when I use this I would rate this 6 stars if I could!
Martha B.
I really like this foundation, I've been using it for a while now and it works great with my skin and doesn't feel too heavy/thick. The creamy texture is perfect, helps the foundation go on smoothly.
Charity S.
Orange, CA
This product felt very heavy on my face and kinday oily to me. I sis not care dor it. I beoke out aftervas qell and it could have been from something else but it qas after I tried it for the first time
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.