BY COVERGIRL

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Grey B.
Columbus, OH
By far my favorite.
I have dry skin and the moisturizing properties from the Olay helps so much. It doesn't enhance dry patches, and it blends so well.
The smell is amazing too! I won't be switching anytime soon.
Traci R.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this product. I have very dry and very pale skin. Foundations always look dry on me and I can never find one that matches well enough. This foundation gives my skin a look of skin and has just the right amount of beige pigment to it to match me. It's super creamy and applies easily with a sponge, brush, or your fingers.
amy c.
bellingham, WA
I love this foundation i wear it everyday! it last all day it looks natural! this is the best foundation i have ever tried i love that it is is a cream and not just pure liquid that i am putting onto my face! i get compliments all the time when wearing this foundation! i highly recommend this to everyone to try at least once!
Sheri D.
Hickory, KY
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation was too oily for my skin. It didn't blend on my skin very well and was very heavy. I was not impressed at all. It took longer to cover my face with it than other foundations I have used. I won't be buying this foundation again.
Cristina G.
Review for: Simply Ageless COVERGIRL+Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation Ivory .4oz more...
I really enjoyed this product. It had great coverage. I have very sensitive skin so I couldn't wear it for an all day event or id start to breakout but for short events and washing my face as soon as I got home- it worked great.
Candis E.
Portage, MI
Review for: 230 Classic Beige more...
I like the way that this foundation makes my skin look airbrushed. It definitely covers my red splotches, but the trade-off is that it feels super heavy on my skin. Although I don't think it's caused any break outs, I worry that it's not letting my skin breathe at all. It also feels oily on my hands after I put it on.
January G.
I was SO disappointed in this! At 46 my skin is in excellent condition. I'm just now barely getting fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead. This stuff settled into my lines and made them look horrible. Very dry product and does not blend well.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I honestly hated this foundation. The coverage was quite sheer. It was creasy on me even after using primer and setting spray. it's nice and creamy and easy to blend but the coverage just isn't there and it doesn't last long at all.
Kitiara B.
Olympia, WA
Made me breakout. The product did not last, even with makeup setting spray. I bought it in a hurry because I needed a last minute foundation and was too lazy to drive to my nearest sephora or ulta to get it. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing this product again.
Emily H.
Kings Mountain, NC
I LOVE Olay and CoverGirl so to have the 2 in one product is a winner. I am a sucker for MAC makeup, which is wonderful, but you have to be ready to pay and arm and leg for it. CoverGirl and Olay are more reasonably priced and do the job just as well. And in the name its instant wrinkle defying is just that. I was amazed after applying at how great y skin looked!!
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.

back