BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Christina E.
Light weight formula and it feels nice on face. Gave me the coverage I needed. It might be my combination skin tone but I couldn't stay using it. It does however have the perfect match for my face. I just had to keep reapplying seemed to rub off to quickly.
Kendra W.
Crab Orchard, WV
Review for: 245 Warm Beige more...
Love this foundation! I have bags under my eyes from being in college and it gives complete coverage! This foundation is a life saver and at least stays on for 8 hours out of the day! I recommend this product. I love all of they're foundations. Its great!!!!
Lisi M.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this product I can honestly say you don't need to put primer on with this foundarion. That's one less step you have to worry about the formula gives you a silk finish so no it's not matte unless you add powder then your good. The foundarion last about 16 hours for me I have oily to dry combo skin. I would recommend to people that are debating on the product.
Angie E.
Bonnyman, KY
Review for: Ivory more...
Covergirl simply ageless foundation in Ivory is a great product. I do however find it to be too expensive. I love the jar that this is packaged it. I was able to use ever dingle drop. I have tried many foundations and I would recommend this one too many.
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Review for: Simply Ageless COVERGIRL+Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation Ivory .4oz more...
I really like this foundation because it goes on soo smooth, and it doesn't make my face look like I have makeup completely caked on. It looks prety natural considering. I think the price is reasonable because the quality of the product is great!I will def continue to purchase this stuff!
Brenna S.
Review for: Ivory 205 more...
When I first applied this product I loved it. I never get any streaks or lines. And it's agreat moisturizer as well. But through out the day my face tends to get oily and the product begins to not stay on as well. So I'd recommend for people with oily skin, this product isn't best for you. If you don't have oily skin, definitely try this product, you'd love it!
Mia K.
houston, Texas
HOLY MF GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE YO. I usually use this product to touch up my makeup after a long day of college stuff, and let me tell you, it does it's job HELLA perfectly. Glides on so effortlessly and looks so natural, highly recommend!! P.s. I have normal to dry skin
Drea J.
This is a very nice foundation. It is very blendable and has a good texture to it. It is best for dry to combination skin. My skin has that subtle glow that I like throughout the day and it stays in place. The price is right so I definitely recommend.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I like that this comes with its own sponge. However I don't like how my face looks cakey and it's not waterproof or long wearing. Also ladies it will not come off of your pull over tops. It has a greasy oily feeling to it. Would not recommend this product.
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC
I tend to stay committed to a brand when I find a good one. Cover Girl is timeless! As I age I find that my foundation needs have changed, so for them to incorporate my favorite moisturizer - Olay - this foundation is the jackpot! It goes on smooth and feels so soft after its applied. I love it!
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.