BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
Merceades S.
I've only been using it some time so I can't say I notice a difference with the ageless part, but this foundation has a medium to full coverage and .. Like everyone said.. It's smooth. It's super hard to make it cakes and it blends easily. It's affordable and great. Let's see what it does about these fine lines!
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
I love this foundation. I try to switch it up with my foundations sometimes but I always go back to using covergirls & Olays simply ageless foundation. The texture is great and it has great coverage. It may not be the best for people who have naturally oily skin though.
Cyndi R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love this! It is my saving grace and always in my purse for the days I don't have time to do my full makeup routine or just need some freshening up. It's a $14 makeover and totally worth it! I only need this, eyeliner, and lip gloss for my basics and I am set. Eyes and lips I can work with, but with 6 kids, I need some help with the bags most days. This does the job perfect!
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Ivory 205 more...
I tried this and it is really good for a drugstore moisturizer. It is creamy (not liquid, not powder) I feel the Olay adds a little more moisturizer. The coverage would be medium. I have rosacea and I find liquid is best at covering the red. Also, you must blend well so it doesn't get stuck in fine lines. Overall if you use budget foundation this would be a good option.
Vanessa C.
Review for: 250 Creamy Beige more...
I was really excited to try this because I heard such great things but I was a little disappointed. Its very thick and hard to blend, it got patchy on me. It also oxidized pretty easily making me look a bit orange. I wish I could love it as much as everyone else...
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
I LOVE this stuff!! I dont have wrinkles as i am only 22 years old, but the coverage is just great. I get asked all the time what foundation i use. The only downfall is they dont really have a pale enough color for my shade, so the lightest color that they have sort of turns a teeny bit orange. You have to blend blend blend if youre pale. but if youre not pale then I cant think of a single downfall with this. This price is great too.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
Review for: Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless SPF 22 Foundation 265 Tawny 0.4 oz. Package more...
Although I don't use this product in the color displayed, I do use a different shade and I have been raving about it since I first dabbed it on with my beauty blender. It's light weight but provides superior coverage and you really can't beat that for the price.
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS
Review for: 210 Classic Ivory more...
I've used this foundation several times and I'm usually pretty pleased with it! Not very heavy coverage though, so if you're looking for something with a lot of coverage I wouldn't recommend. It's nice and light and doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling oily.
Christina E.
Light weight formula and it feels nice on face. Gave me the coverage I needed. It might be my combination skin tone but I couldn't stay using it. It does however have the perfect match for my face. I just had to keep reapplying seemed to rub off to quickly.
Jesi A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Natural Beige 240 more...
Love the simplicity of a pressed foundation, but hate the cakey affect that some can have. I didn't have that issue with this one. But it did seem to wear off toward the end of the day. I'm not one that carries around make up to touch up through out the day.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.