BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verd...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?4 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not s...1 Answers
B. S.
It's ok, but it gives you that cake face look because you have to use so much for it to cover anything. It's not that bad though, it's your typical cheap foundation
Anne R.
Review for: COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation - Toasted Almond 270 more...
I found the product to have great coverage went on very smooth looks very natural.. Was great coverage even in. The warm weather easy to remove easy to apply
Keeley B.
Perth
Review for: 245 Warm Beige more...
Lots of my friends use this so i wanted to see what the big hype was, Once i used it i realized how creamy and soft this applies which was great for my skin.
Brittney C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: CoverGirl Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation, Toasted Almond 270, .4 oz more...
I don't really like this product for what it's for. I'm very pale and find the colours don't match my skin so i use this product for a cream contour! love it
Ashley F.
Closely matches my skin tone and blends well. Sometimes it looks unnatural but for the most part I really like the end result of applying this foundation.
Zoe D.
Vankleek Hill, ON
Review for: Simply Ageless COVERGIRL+Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation Ivory .4oz more...
So high coverage that i just started using this as concealer instead. I prefer lighter coverage foundation so this works perfect as a concealer for me!
Wendy T.
East York, Ontario
Review for: 245 Warm Beige more...
Good if you don't use a primer. I found it too thick and not necessarily covering enough as I have issues with freckles, age spots and occasional acne.
Jennifer H.
Savona, BC
This foundation was the right shade for me, but I found it to be a bit streaky. I could not seem to get it to smooth out as much as I would have liked.
Samantha C.
This product is really creamy and goes on like a dream! The coverage I find it sheer but it moisturizes very well and make your skin softer after :)
Kassidy K.
Love this foundation. It covers great and doesn't dry out my face. I left mine out and it dried out I'm sad it did but i will definitely buy some more
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.