Lola S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Ivory more...
#215 Natural Ivory I am going on my 2nd pack of this creme based foundation. I have dry and aging skin with large pores and this drug store brand has been a great addition to my regular collection of B.B. Creams and foundations. It is light coverage and with the Olay mixed in, can be used as a primer, foundation or coverage. I use it under my eyes and around my chin to even out tone and it does float on top of wrinkles. When the weather gets dry, this is a great option because many concealers cake into wrinkles and just look awful. The color is a good match for me too. Also it has SPF which is a requirement for me in all skin care products. It’s a staple in my Beauty kit.