36 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

This breakthrough formula with olay regenerist serum and spf 22 stays suspended over fine lines and wrinkles for younger looking skin.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verdad que nos...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?2 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not sure yet. S...1 Answers
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
Review for: 220 Creamy Natural
Today I used my new Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Wrinkle Defy Foundation. I was sent this product for free from Covergirl for testing and review purposes. First impression of this product is that it is good.. But I wasn't blown away. I love that it contains peptides, which as an esthetician are a key component in many of my favorite products. I am pretty picky about foundation, but am by no means a make-up pro. Here is a breakdown of my overall opinion on this product..

1. Easy color matching. Because I was sent this product for review purposes, I had to choose/guess what shade would suit my skin tone, which is light to medium with very red undertones. I went with Creamy Natural and found that it is a perfect match for my skin. (For comparison, I use Medium Beige Bare Minerals).

2. The foundation comes with an applicator sponge, which is what I used to apply. The foundation goes on silky smooth and is very easy to blend. Some foundations I have tried seem to coat every baby hair/peace fuzz/rogue blonde eyebrow on my face, but this one did not. I found the finish to be very natural looking, which is incredibly important to me!

3. As far as the Anti-Aging component, this is why I only gave this product 3 stars. I actually felt that it highlighted my wrinkles, specifically my "crows feet" which I have NEVER been concerned with before. Usually it's fine lines on my forehead and glabella that bother me the most. If you look at my before and after photos, you can see (or at least I saw) that my crows feet stood out more in the "after" photo. I'll give it another try tomorrow and see if I get the same effect. Maybe it was poor lighting, but I did take the picture in my usual "selfie spot" :D. I won't give up on this foundation just yet because it actually did a really nice job blurring my acne scars, which is one of my biggest concerns when looking for a new foundation. It also scored big with me for how well it concealed my very red undertones.

For the retail price, I think this is a good foundation. Certainly much better than others I have tried and if I can avoid the expensive department store brands I definitely will. Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Wrinkle Defy Foundation is worth trying for sure.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Ivory 205
This is an alright drug store foundation. it glides on smoothly and doesn't seem like you need to use much to cover, however I found that one layer didn't do well at covering circles under my eyes or redness, two layers did the job though.
the compact is cute and I love that it has a second compartment for the sponge applicator.
I didn't find that this product did much in the way of hiding any of my fine lines/wrinkles, but the foundation didn't cake into my lines either.
I have sensitive skin and after a couple days of using this product I did start to Breakout some.
I love the texture of this product, it feels light on the skin, leaves my skin feeling soft and didn't make my skin very oily. The coverage stayed all day so I didn't have to continue to reapply throughout the day!
overall not a bad drug store foundation!
(I received this product from cover girl & olay for my honest review) :)
Angela H.
Angela H.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin, but the past few weeks it's been more dry so I wanted to try something moisturizing. This foundation seemed to help in relieving the dryness, but unfortunately it seemed to promote more oiliness in return. It's easy to apply, blends well, and the shade matched my skin tone, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars. The downfall is that it seems to stay wet ALL day and transfers onto EVERYTHING. I noticed that it was transferring onto my clothes, my glasses, and my fingers anytime I touched my face. It definitely did NOT minimize the appearance of my pores. It just sits on top of the skin and never dries. It makes my face feel extremely oily. I have discontinued use and reverted back to my Revlon foundation until I can find something better. I would only recommend this foundation for someone who has extremely dry skin, otherwise keep looking.
Karlie R.
Karlie R.
Madison, WI
Review for: Ivory 205
I am a long-time Maybelline user due to color issues (my skin tone is basically see-through) but when I was offered a free sample of this, I though t it was worth a shot to see if the lightest color came anywhere close to matching my skin tone, or if it was still too dark. Unfortunately it is still a little dark, not as much as I remember it being (more than likely due to my age and changes in my skin from when I was a teen until now) but still too dark to use as much more than a concealer. It is also quite heavy (necessary for a full coverage foundation I know) and makes me want to wash off all my makeup once I get home from work, rather than just waiting until bedtime. Not a bad product, but too dark and too heavy for me personally.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Baraboo, WI
Review for: Simply Ageless COVERGIRL+Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation Ivory .4oz
For light coverage, this foundation applies easily with a foundation brush and i found it ended up as almost a powdery finish. The color i chose, 225 buff beige, is too light for my current skin tone (nc27 in Mac) but i will warm it up with bronzer on light makeup days when i don't want a long lasting all day makeup. That's why i gave it 4 stars since most women tend to want a foundation that lasts longer and provides more coverage. I like that it has a moist feel as i tend to be on the drier side. Downside to drugstore brands is guessing at your color if you are trying to match skin tone.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Review for: Natural Ivory 215
At first I really liked this foundation which was a surprise because usually cream foundations are something I stay away from. I have fair normal skin and found this foundation to be comfortable but because my undertones are more neutral-yellow this product didn't work for me. It seems like all the fair shades of Cover Girl foundations oxidize pink on me. If I was tan this formula might work because I think some of their darker shades don't have pink undertones. I applied it with a flat top brush and did enjoy the coverage. If you have a similar skin tone to me I'd skip it unfortunately.
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Review for: 260 Classic Tan
I'm close to 40 (sad face). I am always concerned if I look my best and started worrying about lines and wrinkles. I came across a good deal on Cover Girl Simply Ageless Foundation. The color was really close to my natural skin color. It comes with a sponge applicator which helps the foundation glide across the skin. The Olay product that is swirled within the foundation felt so nice and smooth! I got many compliments on my makeup routine when using it. Unfortunately it is now hard to find in the stores I go to, my shade is al out always out of stock & the price has gone up a bit.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
Review for: Simply Ageless Foundation Classic Ivory
I use #210. This is my favorite foundation. I like the primer too, it does make a difference girls! Although to be honest, I don't always buy it. It goes on smooth and creamy, and lasts all day if you use the primer. I never feel like it is caked-on. I have used this product for 4-5 years now, after my daughter had bought it. It is expensive for a Cover Girl product, but I typically wait for a sale at my local drug store where I can get it at buy one/get one half price., then I try to buy 4 at a time. But I will pay full price if I am out and can't find a sale!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Watkinsville, GA
I personally bought the foundation in the taller bottle and my opinions are not that great for this product. I have super oily skin and I was looking forward to trying out a product to fill in lines and wrinkles without that hydrating factor.
This product, however, is so strong, it makes my eyes super watery and I tend to not be allergic to any makeups, but using this myself and my mom using this product have caused us both to suffer from extremely watery eyes all day long. It does not have that much coverage either.
I would not recommend this to others
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd give CoverGirl Simply Ageless Foundation 5 stars, however, it is difficult to find the right color match. For me, it seemed to come out much lighter than the packaging indicated. Obviously, that can get to be a little pricey if you don't know in advance to purchase one or two shades darker than you'd usually choose.

However, the ultimate effect is lovely, giving you a very nice matte look that minimizes fine lines and enhances your appearance.

Overall, this is a good cosmetic from CoverGirl!
LaToya S.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
NaAja T.
NaAja T.
Any problems ,as far as breakouts ?
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?