BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verdad que n...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?3 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not sure yet....1 Answers
Angela H.
Angela H.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin, but the past few weeks it's been more dry so I wanted to try something moisturizing. This foundation seemed to help in relieving the dryness, but unfortunately it seemed to promote more oiliness in return. It's easy to apply, blends well, and the shade matched my skin tone, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars. The downfall is that it seems to stay wet ALL day and transfers onto EVERYTHING. I noticed that it was transferring onto my clothes, my glasses, and my fingers anytime I touched my face. It definitely did NOT minimize the appearance of my pores. It just sits on top of the skin and never dries. It makes my face feel extremely oily. I have discontinued use and reverted back to my Revlon foundation until I can find something better. I would only recommend this foundation for someone who has extremely dry skin, otherwise keep looking.
Karlie R.
Karlie R.
Madison, WI
Review for: Ivory 205
I am a long-time Maybelline user due to color issues (my skin tone is basically see-through) but when I was offered a free sample of this, I though t it was worth a shot to see if the lightest color came anywhere close to matching my skin tone, or if it was still too dark. Unfortunately it is still a little dark, not as much as I remember it being (more than likely due to my age and changes in my skin from when I was a teen until now) but still too dark to use as much more than a concealer. It is also quite heavy (necessary for a full coverage foundation I know) and makes me want to wash off all my makeup once I get home from work, rather than just waiting until bedtime. Not a bad product, but too dark and too heavy for me personally.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Baraboo, WI
Review for: Simply Ageless COVERGIRL+Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation Ivory .4oz
For light coverage, this foundation applies easily with a foundation brush and i found it ended up as almost a powdery finish. The color i chose, 225 buff beige, is too light for my current skin tone (nc27 in Mac) but i will warm it up with bronzer on light makeup days when i don't want a long lasting all day makeup. That's why i gave it 4 stars since most women tend to want a foundation that lasts longer and provides more coverage. I like that it has a moist feel as i tend to be on the drier side. Downside to drugstore brands is guessing at your color if you are trying to match skin tone.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Watkinsville, GA
I personally bought the foundation in the taller bottle and my opinions are not that great for this product. I have super oily skin and I was looking forward to trying out a product to fill in lines and wrinkles without that hydrating factor.
This product, however, is so strong, it makes my eyes super watery and I tend to not be allergic to any makeups, but using this myself and my mom using this product have caused us both to suffer from extremely watery eyes all day long. It does not have that much coverage either.
I would not recommend this to others
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd give CoverGirl Simply Ageless Foundation 5 stars, however, it is difficult to find the right color match. For me, it seemed to come out much lighter than the packaging indicated. Obviously, that can get to be a little pricey if you don't know in advance to purchase one or two shades darker than you'd usually choose.

However, the ultimate effect is lovely, giving you a very nice matte look that minimizes fine lines and enhances your appearance.

Overall, this is a good cosmetic from CoverGirl!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Review for: Natural Ivory
I love this foundation (and the liquid pump version as well) because it goes on smooth and creamy but doesn't make my face too oily. The color options have also worked well with my skin tone. These Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless foundations are my go-to foundations now (I used to use and enjoy Mary Kay foundations years ago, but after I stopped being a consultant, and no longer had easy access to the products, I tried finding a quality replacement and these are definitely it!)
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless SPF 22 Foundation 265 Tawny 0.4 oz. Package
I had issue after issue with this foundation. I was nervous when it came out of pump like a thick cream lotion, but thought, it's ok I'll just give it a try. It went on like spackle. No matter how much I tried to blend it with a brush, my fingers, or a beauty blender sponge it just remained looking unnatural and then streaked and creased. It accentuated even the finest lines and made them look like canyons. It made me look Simply Aged beyond my years.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
South Bend, IN
Review for: CoverGirl Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation, Toasted Almond 270, .4 oz
I've used this for years and love the coverage. I like it a lot better than liquid foundation and powder foundation; it is somewhat of a mix between the two, but more liquid than powder. It goes on super smooth with the sponge applicator it comes with. I set it with a powder, but that step isn't necessary because this product covers so well and stays put all day too. Is never streaky, doesn't melt off your face in the heat, just looks natural.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Old Bridge, NJ
I needed a foundation for my grandmother and she's extremely pale. clearly she's old and has wrinkles and you can't make them dosappear but this foundation does reduce their appearance a little. the coverage was okay. the packaging is quite annoying I love a good old pump. but my grandma lives the packaging because she down at have to pump into the back of her have she just sticks a stopping brush in and is happy. she only uses this.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
I LOVE this stuff!! I dont have wrinkles as i am only 22 years old, but the coverage is just great. I get asked all the time what foundation i use. The only downfall is they dont really have a pale enough color for my shade, so the lightest color that they have sort of turns a teeny bit orange. You have to blend blend blend if youre pale. but if youre not pale then I cant think of a single downfall with this. This price is great too.
LaToya S.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?