BY COVERGIRL

With superior technology, COVERGIRL'S Simple Ageless line fights the signs of aging.  The iconic Simply Ageless anti-aging foundation defies wrinkles by floating over them.  Not accentuating them. Start today - the more you use it, the more beautiful your future looks. Combine with Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Foundation primer for an effective anti-aging system.

Overview

• B Vitamins and peptides make the most of your skin.
  • Contains Olay skin care technology.
  • Defies wrinkles by floating over them, not settling into them.

• Nunca he usado este producto. Vivo en Venezuela y de verdad que n...1 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply this with?3 Answers
  • I've read a few opinions about this product but I'm not sure yet....1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I really don't like this foundation. I'm almost 27 and have really fine lines around my eyes when I smile or squint.
It sinks into lines and makes them look worse which is one of the things I dislike most about this stuff. I can see someone older looking pretty old wearing this since it emphasizes any lines or wrinkles.
I also have super oily skin with adult hormonal acne. I'm almost always broken out so I need a non comodogenic medium coverage foundations. I like medium coverage because I like a real look to my skin so I use a full coverage concealer on my imperfections and the medium coverage everywhere else because your foundation isn't supposed to be like a full coverage concealer mask.
So I put this all over with my fingers then blended out with a sponge.
It felt a bit heavy and had a mask like feeling and look to it while still not even being full coverage. It broke me out bad after 2 days of using it.
It may be good for people with really dry skin, but if you're really oily or acne prone at all I would avoid this.
And honestly I wouldn't recommend it any way. I generally only use high end foundations but I use drugstore at night sometimes if I'm out of the house because i keep a drugstore one in my purse.
I just think even for drugstore foundations there are many better ones out there. They may not have skincare but they work better. And its better to use and buy skincare Seperately so it can sink in and work properly.
Lori L.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
When I need a full coverage foundation I reach for Covergirl & Olays ageless cream foundation. I use a damp beauty sponge to apply the foundation and it goes on smooth. It gives me the full coverage I want without the weight of a liquid. Yes, I would buy it again but that will only be because my foundation has expired. Not because I used it all up. For the price you get quite a lot of product. COVERGIRL Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Ivory more...
I was really hoping this would be the perfect foundation when my wallets tight but it really didn’t do what it says, the coverage is decent but it settles into lines and pores just as bad as any other bargain brand. It wasn’t too expensive around $12 dollars not a great buy but not horrible either. Covergirl generally makes pretty good products for a drugstore brand but I won’t be purchasing this foundation again.
Heather N.
Muncie
I do like this foundation, especially since it has Olay in it. I prefer the liquid pump version though, it seems like you have to use a little more of this one to get the same coverage. It does go on smoothly, and doesn't look or feel cakey.
mandee f.
A other product I got before I knew how much affordable cruelty free options there are! Also it's heavy and sits on my skin instead of blending into it. I find I look cakey and over done even with the lightest application. Do not reccomend
Phung P.
Monterey Park , CA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
My mom uses this on a daily and it gives her a beautiful matte finish. It leaves her skin poreless and her small define lines vanish. It's a creamy foundation so it feels very weightless on the skin, it lasts throughout the whole day for her and she love it and I hear her always telling her friends to try it!
Miriam H.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my go to every day foundation love it, covers redness very well, but it can be patchy it's good for oily and dry skin. It has a nice coverage not full but good for every day. I recommend it to everyone. ❤
dana C.
Odessa
I used this for a while and it did ok. It was cakey and you could feel it on your face. It did give me a good coverage and it stayed on pretty well. But this was before the contour craze lol.
Angela H.
Overland Park, KS
I have combination skin, but the past few weeks it's been more dry so I wanted to try something moisturizing. This foundation seemed to help in relieving the dryness, but unfortunately it seemed to promote more oiliness in return. It's easy to apply, blends well, and the shade matched my skin tone, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars. The downfall is that it seems to stay wet ALL day and transfers onto EVERYTHING. I noticed that it was transferring onto my clothes, my glasses, and my fingers anytime I touched my face. It definitely did NOT minimize the appearance of my pores. It just sits on top of the skin and never dries. It makes my face feel extremely oily. I have discontinued use and reverted back to my Revlon foundation until I can find something better. I would only recommend this foundation for someone who has extremely dry skin, otherwise keep looking.
Nick P.
I've really grown to love this foundation, it is so good. This is definitely the best Covergirl foundation I've tried. This is infused with Olay Regenerist serum and gives a soft, hydrating look and feel. The liquid foundation has almost a mousey texture and feels great on the skin. It also gives decent coverage for a hydrating foundation, I'd say medium to full coverage. You definitely don't have to be of a certain age or have wrinkles to use this, I'm a young adult and this is great on my combination skin. I find that alot of Covergirl foundations oxidize, this one does not. The color is a good match for me as well. This does not have any SPF, which makes it great for photos, and I'm sure you can easily layer it over SPF if you prefer it. The bottle is very nice and has a pump. This is definitely worth the few dollars more for the quality of the product. Highly recommend.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this full coverage and is it okay for dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this make up hide wrinkles? Most liquid foundation makes my wrinkles more noticeable.
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
Does this really help reduce the aging look?
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
What is the best tool to apply this with?
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product work with oily skin? The foundations I like to use are liquid and not too mousy. So, I was wondering if this makes an oily face greasy.