BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Jacqueline H.
Brooklyn, NY
Not terrible, but I find this concealer can be slightly hard to blend and can look patchy at times. But to be honest, I might have been biased because the color I picked was a little light on me. Even though this is supposed to be a moisturizing concealer I would definitely moisturize well under beforehand.
michelle t.
Lafayette, IN
This is a product that you would want with you and not want to run out. It meant my expectations. It is very pricey. I am a repeat user of this. I will not be without it. Bought it at CVS, they had a nice sale on it. No room for improvement. But then again some things could be improved somewhat
Mary C.
League City, TX
I love Covergirl and Olay's Simply Ageless Eye Corrector. I am a teacher and a mom of three, so there are many nights that I don't get the amount of sleep that I need and wake up with awful dark circles under my eyes. This has helped me cover those dark circles and makes me look more refreshed.
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
It did give me average results. Nothing to rave about. I would think that two great brand name would have made an awesome eye corrector. Olay is great at making eye creams, but this one is not one of their best.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I love anything Covergirl and then Olay with it makes this a great product. I use this everyday and works great.It is package nicely and easy to open. I'm very happy with this product.I recommend giving it a try.
kayla h.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I liked the way it made my skin look and feel but it burned a little so i tried to wash my face with a different cleanser that didn't work either still burnt a little bit but if u can get past that good product
Meaghan S.
Whitsett, NC
I used the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector and found it to work great. However it was a bit costly and while worth the money I would love if there was a more affordable version available. That being said, it worked exactly as advertised and I was very happy with the results.
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
I love this! I always put it on before I do my makeup and it really does make a huge difference.. A bit on the pricey side but hey beauty costs! I will continue to buy either way because it's just that good:)
Jessica T.
Niles, OH
This is a great product. Would 10/10 recommend. Personally it's gentle to me. It's nice and smooth. It met my expectations completely. Repeat user 100%! I love it so much! Yes I would buy again! I love it!
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
I like this one. It's a little thick, but if you start with the tiniest amount and blend blend blend it does a pretty good job. Plus the added moisturizer benefits so you don't look crepey a few hours later
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?