BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Amy G.
Ridgewood, NY
I have the worst under eye circles ever, but this covers them up easily. It goes on easily, stays well, and a little bit of it goes a very long way. While its on the expensive side as far as drugstore makeup goes, its worth it because of the quality and how long one of them will last. The color selection is pretty nice too.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I used this all four years of high school and I'm not sure why i stopped! I have nothing but fond memories. It has great coverage and lasted all day. My eye are felt moisturized but never greasy. I cannot recommend this enough!!
Mariah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love the concept of adding a moisturizer to makeup. The Olay and Covergirl Ageless Eye Corrector is a "must have". It serves two purposes giving you both a skin corrector for the eye area, as well as the Covergirl makeup that is specially formulated to help with any aging issues that you are having with your skin.
Destiny Z.
El Paso, TX
I swear and still do by the foundation of this combo, so once I decided to try the eye cream I was not disappointed at all!! It leaves my eyes less puffy while also soft and silky. It helped diminish my smile line I get around my left eye and well as my bags. It also brightened and makes my eyes look more awake.
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
Love this stuff. Yeloow corrector cream - I tend to have dark circles under my eyes and some rosacea on my face. This works great under foundation makeup. My only problem is that it dries out too fast. Smooth and creamy to begin with, but eventually gets hard and cracks. I have yet to get to the bottom of a pot.
Philicia R.
Southside, WV
This is an incredible product for color correction and to hide those under eye bags. Goes on smooth and looks very pretty. Makes your eyes pop. The only reason for 4 stars is that after a while of wear, it starts to crease.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This is one of my favorite products of all time! I am absolutely in love with it. I plan on repurchasing it every time I run out! It's a great value and worth every penny! I plan on recommending this to my friends and family.
Maegan C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It's a nice product, it feels a little cakey on my face so use lightly. It is great for under eye area or any blemishes you may have. It's my first time using this product, it does its job. I don't think I would use again.
Christine V.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this on clearance at Walgreens. The first few times that I wore it, I hated it! It looked cakey and settled into fine lines. Then I saw the suggestion to use it with a beauty blender (or similar sponge) and it worked perfectly! It brightens up my eye area (I apply in a triangle shape on my face) and doesn't settle in! I still see it in some stores, but in others it's been marked on clearance and no longer sold there.
jessica A.
Medley, FL
I have been using this concealer for several years, and absolutely love it. It really covers my dark circles without a "cakey" look. I was SO DISAPPOINTED when I couldn't find it anymore. Please bring it back to market!!!
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?