BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Ramiza R.
I rated this 3 starts because the coverage is amazing! I wish that the formula worked a little better on oily skin. Even after setting the concealer smeared and creased. I am extremely oily so it may work better on you. I picked this up at Kmart.
Jadyn N.
It's not the best but it's alright. I prefer the Maybeline Fit Me concealer if your gonna buy a concealer from the drugstore. The packaging isn't anything new. I just got mine.at Walmart. I wasn't crazy about it and probably wouldn't buy it again.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
The cover girl and play simply ageless eye corrector is absolutely wonderful! This stuff can make your whole face look years younger! I bought this at ulta and it has definitely not disappointed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Madeline K.
Very nice product. I love the mixture of white corrector with the skin tone. Its nice to use under makeup and once it blends in i don't feel it on my face. Really light simple product, i use everyday. Use this if you want a subtle youthful look
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been trying to find this eye corrector everywhere I don't know if they discontinued it but now it's his Covergirl and Olay so I've been trying to look for it in every aisle and still can't find it but this is an amazing corrector for under eye
Michele B.
At first, it was hard to find a match without trying this at the store. But once I got the correct shade, this is amazing! It covers dark spots, uneven skin tone, and seems to moisturize my skin, too. Also, it's easy to buy at target!
Tracy I.
Really enjoy this product. You get 2 in 1 with it. Take away my dark eye circles while firming. Have used it several times after buying it from CVS pharmacy. Packaging was a bit tricky. Very tight. I would recommend to others and have.
Sonya M.
Staunton, VA
Definitely not my favorite product. Ive been using it now for 5 weeks and I do not see any change at all.. and the 2 times I forgot to wash my face before bed, my eyes were irradiated the next day... the smell and feel of this is great, but I wouldn't buy it again... I'm only using up the rest now because it is a bit pricey.
Megan L.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This did a good job covering my dark circles under my eyes...BUT the lightest shade was still not light enough for my pale complexion. therefore it was to expensive for what I got since I have to put lighter foundation over top of it.
Amy G.
Ridgewood, NY
I have the worst under eye circles ever, but this covers them up easily. It goes on easily, stays well, and a little bit of it goes a very long way. While its on the expensive side as far as drugstore makeup goes, its worth it because of the quality and how long one of them will last. The color selection is pretty nice too.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?