BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
cynthia p.
I honestly don't know what Ima use after I'm finish this little jar full of miracle. Its discontinued.. Its so smooth. the only problem is that dries too fatsst and it can look a little bit cakey if you are not quickly with it. but overall its one of the most amazing corrector I have ever use.
Michelle T.
This was one of the gist concealer a I ever tried, I took it from my moms makeup bag! Haha! It's a great full coverage concealer, I've used it on my dark circles as well as a hickey before and it definitely did the job! It's also very creamy and blendable! I would purchase this again.
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
I've haven't tired but my aunt uses it and the review was amazing it's good value and it's a decent price it does its job greatly you can see it doing what it needs to do and over all will try and it would be a fun experience and since it was recommend so yes
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product although I don't have any fine lines yet I gave it a try I'm a first time user it does the job pretty well it has a light scent I wish I had more to say about this product it wasn't too harsh on my skin but wasn't what I was expecting !
brook M.
Hastings, NE
This is an awesome product that i would recommend to any one no matter what their age this was actually my first time buying this product and it made the bags under my eyes vanish i looked more wide awake and rested I would buy it again in a heat beat.
Carmen R.
I actually just bought this product and right now I have no complaints about it. I have dark under my eyes and it covers it up pretty well. I definitely recommend it for anyone who uses any other eye corrector cause it's been great so far. No complaints I'm satisfied
Kristen L.
Elk Grove
This stuff has some serious coverage! If applied to thick it can look very unnatural, can crease under the eye area (which seems pretty counter intuitive considering it's supposed to be anti aging!), and look very dry (but bonus: has a powdery finish). It's not the best concealer out there, but for drugstore makeup - you cannot beat the price and coverage!
Amanda W.
Muskogee, OK
This cream is really nice! It works to cover the bags under my eyes. I got it from my grandmother so got a sample and doesn't use makeup. I would probably buy this again when I run out. I wish it was a little less heavy, because heavy makeup is a turn off.
Anna G.
Milwaukee , Wi
I absolutely love this eye corrector although I am very sensitive to make up and anything that may go near my eyes but I must say it did the job and it's a great product to bad I can't use it as much as I'd like yes I'd defiantly would purchase again.
Laura S.
El Paso, TX
I truly liked the overage it gives. Very strong and does the job. (almost as high end brands) However it creases under the eyes almost immediately after applying. Which means you need to retouch or check constantly. For the price it is a good deal.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?