BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Sally S.
I think that this might have gone out of stock/ I can't find it anywhere! This seriously is my favorite thing ever. If you have dark circles, say goodbye to them! I can't find this product anywhere, but before it went off the shelves, I bought 3 extra- I love it THAT much!
Carlye R.
Thomson, GA
This concealer is very thick and creamy, which is good if you have dry under eye area. I tend to have fine lines under my eyes and very heavy dark circles, and that is the problem area that needs concealing. The product did not irritate my eyes, but unfortunately, it did sink into those fine lines and crease throughout the day. I would not recommend for people with oily skin.
Lauren L.
Herndon, VA
This product has been discontinued so if you so happen to spot it in your local drugstore ... don't hesitate to purchase it! If you have really deep set bags such as me (or even dark under eye circles) then this is the answer! Believe the hype. This product is amazing!
Rachel M.
LOVE! Only concealor I use! It's both for undereyes and it does a great job covering up my pimples as well and I have VERY sensitive skin and it's never caused me any problems which is rare for most makeup and face products I try. I would highly recommend this product!
Sarah H.
Faulkner, MD
Wasn't my favorite product. But that's my opinion, products work differently for different people. I just felt that it was a bit to thick for my eye area and would end up looking dry after a couple bourse. I like to have a more lightweight product around the eye area.
Nicole m.
Lancaster, CA
I was so excited for this product when I first saw it! Creamy foundation in a compact, plus olay! i love the feel and the compact, but every time I apply it, whether after moisturizer or no moisturizer, it looks caked up on my skin. I don't have dry skin either, so IDK. i still use it but sparingly.I also didn't have it very long before it started cracking inside the compact.
Liz M.
ALHAMBRA , CA
This product it's ok not what I was looking for at first and not as good as I thought it's just to dry and when applying it drys up making it seem like I have lots of wrinkles so I wouldn't really recommend unless if I'm using it wrong and it's not for my skin type
Noemy J.
This makeup is amazing! It has a lot of coverage and they come in many shades. I loved that even after using them it didn't make me break out. It's not very pricey, and the packaging is pretty good and compact. I do have family members who still use this product.
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
I've haven't tired but my aunt uses it and the review was amazing it's good value and it's a decent price it does its job greatly you can see it doing what it needs to do and over all will try and it would be a fun experience and since it was recommend so yes
Michelle T.
This was one of the gist concealer a I ever tried, I took it from my moms makeup bag! Haha! It's a great full coverage concealer, I've used it on my dark circles as well as a hickey before and it definitely did the job! It's also very creamy and blendable! I would purchase this again.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?