BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Rye S.
Pretty good product, just that it was not my cup of tea or type of product, I am still trying to find what works best for me and I do not believe this gave me incredible results.
Oral R.
I like this product be cause it does work.
The only problem is, around my eye feels a bit oily which brings on a disturbing feeling to my eye.
other than that i love it. It works
maria c.
I love this product it cover up everything i loveit i recommended doesn't feel heavy on the face is really good 😆😆😆i love oaly product more the anything is the best brand ..💜💜💜💜
Elizabeth C.
I don't use any of those but my mother-in-law uses this product and she said it's a very good product leaves your face feeling renewed it kind of tightens your skin right and.
Kaitlyn C.
Garson
To be honest this is not even deserve one story it is horrible I hated it is not did anything and I would maybe do like a slight difference just so you buy my
Gina B.
Apple Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product it makes my skin around my eyes look great and fresh I love how smooth it goes on and just a little goes along way
zugheit g.
buen producto se aplica facilmente pero en mi tipo de piel no mantiene una muy buena durabilidad mas sin embargo tiene una muy buena cobertura
Andrea A.
Doral, FL
This is my go-to corrector, it feel a bit dry on my skin if I use it alone but I use it with an under eye cream and it just works perfectly.
Jacklyn M.
indianapolis, Indiana
I have always been a fan of Olay , It not very pricey and as far as cover girl there is no other makeup , and the 2 together? you got magic
Lianette V.
It's the best products. Helps me keep my eyes pretty when I go to the university. The most important thing is that doesn't cost a lot.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?