BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Marni Z.
Toronto, Ontario
This product is unbelievable and I can't go another day without using it because I'm just that obsessed! It is extremely hydrating and leaves my skin feeling and looking bright and fresh. It lasts all day so I never have to reapply - and I often have to touch up my makeup before I head out after work. I will never stop using this!
Kelly J.
Guam, USA
I have used the BB cream since it came out and love it. But I really did not care for this product at all! While it did give good coverage, it creased no matter what powder I set it with or moisturizer I used. My skin is normal, not oily or dry. I really wanted to like this, but unfortunately it was a major fail for me. I will give it props for coverage of dark circles but the finish just doesn't stay radiant for very long.
Maia R.
My mom is actually the first person to bring this product to my attention. So I decided to try it for my self and see what all the hype was all about. But, ever since I tried it for the first type, there was no going back. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nancy A.
I have used Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector for several months now. It effortlessly covers fine wrinkles and under eye discoloration, leaving your face looking fresh and younger-looking. I think it is one of the better products of its kind on the market.
Elle M.
I think this works okay. It isn't amazing as it comes off the eye really quick. I have tried to use this many times just just don't like it, if you don't wear much eye makeup or none at all I would recommend this, I think it could improve its staying power.
Sarah C.
I have really bad dark under eye circles and I really feel as if this product helps them. It goes on smoothly so I am not tugging at my under eyes and it doesn't crease throughout the day. If you use a powder to set your under eye products, make sure it is finely milled because the powder can cake up throughout the day against this product. I really like this!
Kim L.
One of my go to products before it got discontinued. Hides dark circles like no other, and if you apply it in a downwards triangle, it really highlights your face. If it wasn't discontinued, this would definitely be a staple in my everyday makeup look.
Sarah E.
Witless Bay, NL
I don't use this product myself but my mother uses it and loves it. She repurchases it every time she runs out. I bought it last time and it is pretty affordable. The only thing is that it is in a jar so it's a little unsanitary.
Krystle G.
This is a great corrector it's creamy and smooth I tried it as it was in a gift. It's a nice simple package. I like the way the formula is swirled in the container. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Cheri A.
Was so disappointed. It coloured my hands. It was smooth and applied nicely to my eyes but I ended up with discoloured hands. I won't buy this product again but will try other non coloured options
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?