BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Maria S.
Haverhill, MA
Made my face looks very different and my face too. My mom bought it at cvs.
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL
Just picked it up from cvs at half price and love it. Works really well
Jennifer M.
Staten Island, NY
This is a good concealer, but it wasn't a miracle-worker.
Maria Elena S.
Good coverage and disappear dark circles.
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
Works well but leaves a spongey look.
Jessica P.
London, ON
I love using this stuff. It works well on my face and its great that its helps with ageing. It smells great and its one of my favorite products to date. Its a bit expensive for a drug store product but its overall a great product!
Dayana B.
Deseas deshacerte de esas terribles ojeras a la hora de maquillarte? el corrector de ojeras @covergirl simply ageless es mi recomendación para ti!
yo la amo!! este corrector reduce las lineas de expresion, no es pegostosa y le aporta luz al rostro, logrando una apariencia más juvenil y tersa en el rostro, ya que uno de sus componentes destacados es el SERUM REGENERATIVO.

Y para las que son de piel grasa como yo, funciona buenisimo, se adhiere a la piel y dura todo el dia.

En venezuela puede conseguirse en tiendas on-line por instagram. @covergirl presenta estos cuatro colores: VERY LIGHT 205, LIGHT 210, LIGHT MEDIUM 215, MEDIUM/DARK 220.
dawn m.
Kitchener, ON
I've been using play ageless eye corrector for two months and I swear by it now. Reduces blackness dark circles, fine lines seem less noticeable. And the price is pretty decent the bottle lasts a long time as you don't need to use a lot per use
Alison R.
Kitchener, ON
Absolutely love this concealer - and as such, was absolutely devestated when the Shoppers Drug Marts in my area stopped carrying it. Was told to try the pump style from the same line, but it doesn't work as well for me.

I have really really bad dark bags under my eyes. I have tried tons of different products, natural remedies, trying to get more sleep, etc. but nothing works very well. Genetics aren't my friend here. This is one of the few concealers that I found that does a decent job of covering up, and stays put for the entire day.

I'm on a mission to try and find it on my next trip to the US.
Marni Z.
Toronto, Ontario
This product is unbelievable and I can't go another day without using it because I'm just that obsessed! It is extremely hydrating and leaves my skin feeling and looking bright and fresh. It lasts all day so I never have to reapply - and I often have to touch up my makeup before I head out after work. I will never stop using this!
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?