BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Diana R.
Bronx, NY
Concealer and moisturizer in one. Say goodbye to under eye circles and hello to looking restful.
Caitlin W.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
I use this to cover up bags under my eyes when I'm just so exhausted. I don't use it that much.
Samantha l.
Alberta , va
A little goes a long way with this product. Easy application. Saw improvement with one bottle.
Kayla D.
Akron, OH
This is absolutely amazing. My favorite eye corrector creme. Recommend this highly. Non greasy.
Esmeralda D.
LOVE the correction ! Works great and has a good smell to it ! Not ucky like the other ones!
Carissa H.
This isn't a horrible product, it's just a bit too greasy and a little to thick for my liking
Tatiana T.
Baytown, TX
Great product. Goes on well and helps with my baggy eyes. Keeping them looking tight and firm
Allie Y.
Not a fan of the way this smells, but overall it made the area around my eyes feel refreshed.
denise e.
Trumbull, CT
I wanted to love this but it made my under eyes worse. It looked cakes and didn't blend well.
antonia m.
This product is amazing I keeps my eyes looking younger and alert looking I recommend it 100%
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?