BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Stetson P.
Victoria, TX
Wasn't a big fan. It dries out too fast and clumps up after a while. Definitely will not use this again.
miranda k.
Galloway, OH
I heard it can b found in a local drugstore which means it probably isn't the best product to be using
Precious W.
Paterson, NJ
This product is great for women over 50. It helps for bags under eyes. It makes women look very young.
I love too use the covergirl & olay simply ageless eye corrector because it helps my skin look cleaner
Jessica j.
El Paso, TX
This worked awesome,perfect coverage,If your looking for a ageless eye corrector i highly recommend it!
Roxanne S.
Marcus Hook, PA
This cover up is my all time favorite. It covers all blemishes without the oily look and last all day.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
This is great, works great with my skin and very reasonably priced. Easy to find at my local store too.
Nancy G.
Cedar Glen, CA
So smooth. Love the smooth mouse apply the clean finish. Don't mind the smell. It's soft looks awesome.
Amanda O.
Blaine, KY
I simply love this product it's very smooth doest have a strong smell or irritating at all on my eyes.
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
I use this for my under eyes and so far works. I applied it before bed and in the morning after shower.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?