BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Nitzy I.
Phoenix
Couldn't be more happy. I have used this once and twice and right off the bat I loved everything about it.
Faith Y.
Concord, NC
Like to use daily even when not putting on makeup. Makes your eyes look pretty and not so "tired looking"!
Jessica G.
This just didn't work for me I love cover girl foundations but man this eye correcter just wasn't worth it
nelsys b.
My bags were making me look 30 in my eyes my friends recommended cover girl! not to pricey and great value
Jennifer V.
Newark, NJ
Not a very good product, we'll for me because it leaves blotches of makeup, and it doesn't look natural.
Robyn C.
Sumter, SC
This product is great and very easy to apply! You just put some around your eye and thats it! Its great!
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
This really works! Covers my under eye circles pretty well. I continue to purchase it after I finish one.
Princezz J.
Bakersfield
Love this works so good for my under eye wrinkles and smooths my wrinkles out leaving them less visible
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
I use this product daily and they reformulated it which i haven't purchased yet and i hope its the same!!
Stetson P.
Victoria, TX
Wasn't a big fan. It dries out too fast and clumps up after a while. Definitely will not use this again.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?