BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
paola f.
Phoenix , Az
Not the best for sensitive skin caused Irritation not very impressed maybe different with different skin type
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
Makes my eyes look so much younger and easy to apply and the results are amazing absolutely love this product
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
This product is awesome if you have bags under your eyes more often than not. Love this product for the price
Anabel M.
This products is just amazing!!!!!! Love it . Highly recoomend it . Works perfectly fine and great coverage.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
A great part of my daily makeup routne. From a brand I have been sing for years. It makes be feel beautiful.
Samantha P.
Auburndale, FL
I use this with my concealer. My makeup glides over it and does not crease. Great product for nature skin.
Ashley S.
Henderson, NV
This eye corrector helps my severe dark circles. It brightens, conceals, corrects, and makes me look awake!
Jessica G.
This just didn't work for me I love cover girl foundations but man this eye correcter just wasn't worth it
Faith Y.
Concord, NC
Like to use daily even when not putting on makeup. Makes your eyes look pretty and not so "tired looking"!
nelsys b.
My bags were making me look 30 in my eyes my friends recommended cover girl! not to pricey and great value
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?