BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Nessa L.
Very nice product from these two companies. Olay is my favorite along with cover girl and the coverage is good
Giselle D.
Weatherford, TX
I LOVE this product. It works amazing on my skin you notice a difference right away. I recommend this product.
Lehsly E.
Ozone Park, NY
I'm not much of a cover girl fan but I love this product. It conceals my under eye circles. I use it everyday.
Remly M.
St Augustine, FL
Este tipo de empaque me gusta mucho porque son cómodos de utilizar. Olay lo recomiendo muy bueno para la piel.
Priscilla N.
Works amazing! Wish I could get bettter coupons for this, lots of people like this n want better coupon savings
Taira A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use this concealer to cover up blemishes and imperfections, it is a really good and I enjoyed this product.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA
Smooths and covers very well. However I didn't like that when it was hot it felt like my fave was belting off.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
This was my favorite concealer !!! The best coverage with the smoothst application and felt so lightweight !!!
Mary S.
Poplar bluff, MO
Loved this corrector but I needed a little more moisture, so I just mixed a little bit of moisturizer with it.
Bianca M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the way it feels and looks better then other products I've used in the past I feel like I look younger
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?