BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Ariana C.
Kansas City, MO
I use it for an eye correcter it's really good to use but really don't use it it a lot. Really good product to buy
Liza S.
Katy, TX
I love all the simply ageless products and this is one of my favorites. Its moisturizing and deminishes fine lines.
Riley H.
Canton, GA
This eye corrected helps so much. I used to have bad under eyes and when I started using this it helped so much.
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
Don't seem to have any results, not sure if it just doesn't work for me or if it just doesn't work with my skin.
Wendy C.
San Fernando, CA
It was good but my face got oily.not much to say loved it had olay. Good coverage but I don they have it anymore
Krista J.
Longview, TX
This product was great, not greasy. It made my face feel soft. It's a great product. I love the way made me look.
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
I love Olay and cove girl and the combination is amazing I'm a repeat user highly recommend it I love it so much
Annalise J.
Vine Grove, KY
Very nice consistency and I can see an impact of it but not enough to brag about. It is very moisturizing though.
Nessa L.
Very nice product from these two companies. Olay is my favorite along with cover girl and the coverage is good
Priscilla N.
Works amazing! Wish I could get bettter coupons for this, lots of people like this n want better coupon savings
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?