BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Raquel G.
Super emollient and creamy. You really have to set it but it does a good job covering any imperfections you may have.
Adah M.
It will make you look ageless, 10x's younger then what you already do, medium lasting for your skin. I use it often .
Deann T.
Dunnellon, FL
Very good product. I look forward to buying this again. Goes on smooth and does not get caked by the end of the day.
Amy M.
Jacksonville, FL
Doesn't work well if you do not have other products. Pasty and hard to apply as well. Do not recommend this product.
Bianka C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product because it gives your face a younger appearance. And it's really good moisturizer for your eyes.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I didn't like this at all it for some reason it felt very uncomfortable after a while as if it was drying out my skin
Tiwana K.
Tupelo, MS
Really just wanted to try this out I would recommend this product to family and friends if I had to I would buy again
Krista C.
Bronx
I have a family history of bags under the eyes. This gives me the need confidence. My eyes are noticeable younger.
Miryam G.
Concord, CA
Although I discontinued this product I really liked, perfectly cover dark circles and its application was very easy
Beverly K.
Springfield, MO
I didn't think this product was all it was cut out to be. I was highly disappointed in the promise vs. the result!
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?