BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Orlando, FL
Only used it once didn't really like it after felt really greasy and I didn't like it...but not all products are for everyone
Halle L.
Parkersburg, WV
Works good, makes me look less tired and makes my face feel good. The price was OK and don't know if it was worth it though.
Celina P.
Arden, NC
Works great wouldn't change it for nothing. Don't have much to say really. Does what it advertises and I really recommend it.
Olivia S.
Columbus, OH
I love this it's not to oily for the skin, you don't have to cake a lot of it on to make it look good either very good to use
Trina M.
North Little Rock, AR
This is a wonderful product, it keeps me looking young and beautiful. I am very pleased with how this product works for me.
Erica H.
Glasgow, KY
Love it. My eyes look so bright and youthful.i can't stop using it. My dark circles don't show and my eyes don't look puffy
Andrea D.
I like how the cream felt to my face not too heavy. I definitely felt tightening around the eyes but not long term effects
Nati V.
madera, CA
I really love both cover and Olay products this is one of the product I like it so far it worked exactly how I expected to
Jenn G.
Greenville, PA
It gives your eyes back their youth and magnetic glow. As a mom of 3 anything that brings that "pretty" feeling is an asset
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
I personally don't use this product but my sister does and I saw a dramatic change from when she first started using it.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?