BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Lindsay W.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I have really red tones and this helps get rid of that look. It's not too heavy either which I love
Samantha D.
West Valley City, UT
I've bought this once before and I liked it. It's a good product works well but not a favorite not something I ever bought again.
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA
Good coverage, left the skin feeling slightly oily (more so than just moisturized) but nothing blotting and power couldn't fix.
Emily M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is definitely amazing if you need that extra coverage under your eyes. I have really terrible bags and it really does help
Meredith D.
I loved this , but it's discontinued. This really made a difference in dark circles and didn't crease or settle into fine lines
Xandu T.
This product was referred to me by a friend. I dont Luke to use makeup that feels heavy. She told me to try it and I liked it.
Sara M.
Edmondson, AR
Ive used this once and didn't like how it made my face look oily after the applying process. I will not buy this product again.
Michele R.
This product is very affordable . However, on my aging skin (50) it didn't have much impact. May work great for younger people.
Nikki H.
Dunedin, FL
I love this product!!! It is amazing. I use it daily. It gives me great coverage and helps hide the dark circles under my eyes.
Olivia S.
Columbus, OH
I love this it's not to oily for the skin, you don't have to cake a lot of it on to make it look good either very good to use
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?