BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
F S.
Jamaica, NY
This Cover Girl & OLAY Simply Ageless eye products have a thick consistency. They are good at covering spots and have good coverage.
Cinthya Yesenia R.
Glendale, AZ
I bought it tried it once didn't like it much so i never used it again. Can't really review it since its been sitting i drawer so long
Jason G.
Usually apply this product before applying makeup. Get it at target. Affordable. yes it may my expectations. Effective and satisfied.
Laura C.
St petersburg , FL
I love this product is one of my favorites because it help my skin to look better and is not to expensive, i recommended to everybody
Vanessa U.
Irving, TX
Oh this is my HOLY GRAIL concealer it covers like crazy but too bad it's been discontinued :( and ebay/amazon sells them like crazy.
Candi B.
This one is in my makeup bag. I always have to buy more when I am low because I find that it makes me look more awake and bright eyed
alawna m.
Imperial Bch, CA
I felt like it helps protect my skin from ageing and it smells good too it also feels great going on not too thick and feels light
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
I love the ageless eye corrector. As I've said before I have a problem with my under eye circles and this products was a good help.
Breana W.
Cartersville, GA
It last all day with a really good coverage. Fills in the lines, even laugh lines. Gives a smooth look and has an easy application
Mckenzie V.
Hyattsville, MD
I feel like it helps with dark circles ūüĎĆūüŹĽ goes nice with a light touch of concealer. But I also feel like it also really brightens
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?