BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Criselda P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I used this about a month it was great. I love the way it feels it has that smooth feeling. I didn't see improvement so I stopped using it.
Bobbie V.
tivoli
I use this every day and it definitely helps with the dark circles under my eyes! and it goes on super smooth and doesn't feel too heavy
Leah F.
Mattoon, IL
This stuff works well and does cover my bad dark circles. However if applied to heavily and can look cakey and get into my fine lines.
Aubri F.
Binghamton, NY
Helps brighten and color correct eye and keeps them bright throughout the day! Would recommend to others and throughly enjoy the product
Rosiris P.
i bought the corrector shade first because I already have a good concealer that conceals my darkness just fine. When I got home though, I figured its only fair to use the recommended concealer in conjunction with the corrector to find out the outcome of using sister products together, so I went back and bought the concealer.
Rebecca H.
Albion, IN
This is my go to product. I love the simply ageless line cosmetics. They are light and airy. They don't cake and they stay put, no runs.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this concealer I think it's a great concealer it really covers up dark circles and Imperfections and I really like it a lot
Liz Y.
Ok. I didn't see much difference when using it. It was ok. Not a lot to say. I wouldn't tell someone not to use it. It may work for them
Kayla P.
Missoula, MT
Use very well I thought . I love play an cover girl so this catch my eye an I know a lot of people who use this an they love it . Try it
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
This product was not what I was expecting I didn't notice any changes when I bought it the first time. Not something I would go back for/
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?