BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Empress P.
Rialto, CA
Love this eye corrector, got rid of my bags and did what its suppose to so I'm really happy with this product will bye again! Nice packaging btw
Giovana H.
Kansas city, KS
It really cover and also refresh your eyes it pretty good I have used it twice and it really work , in base on my expectations was pretty good
Jessica R.
Shaw A F B, SC
This is the answer to all your dark circles :) Besides brightening up your under eye area, it also hydrates it too! What more can you ask for?
Alexis V.
Harrodsburg
Concealer works like a charm hiding under eye circles but it does crease like a mother( tried without setting ) and not ideal for oily skin.
Latoya C.
Roanoke, VA
I love this creme its light and airy and it fully covers dark circles. I even use it on other spots or blemishes on my face blending is easy.
Emily J.
Atlanta, GA
It does a lot for my puffiness under my eyes! It also gets rid of my bags very well! It is a very good product. I bought it at the drugstore.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
I thought this was very thick and hard to blend. Although the it was a decent price and once I was able to blend it it did look very nice.
natsha e.
San Antonio, TX
I like how they partnered up and i like the texture of the product most products don't have he perfect texture but this one does I'm obsessed
Criselda P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I used this about a month it was great. I love the way it feels it has that smooth feeling. I didn't see improvement so I stopped using it.
I like to use this eye corrector it covers all my imperfection i want to hide and has slowly soften the look of my wrinkles very satisfied
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?