BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
I used this for dark circles under my eyes when I had a newborn! haha. It covers great. go's on smooth, and doesn't feel too heavy on your face.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I got the Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector. It was highly recommended by my friends. I used it a couple of times but didn't love it.
Jessica M.
Indiantown, FL
I always use this under my everyday makeup. I some times don't even have to wear makeup on top just a little eye makeup and I'm good for the day!
Ashley R.
Kansas City, MO
It's a really good product...i use it all the time...i would recommend it to anyone....it really helps you look great and maybe even feel better
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
I love how the OLAY is mixed into a foundation, but I'm not crazy for cover girl. The shade never seems to look right no matter what color I try.
Karla L.
Keego Harbor, MI
Sadly this product is no longer available but if for some reason you see it trust me and buy it! It works great it doesn't crease and it last.
Giovana H.
Kansas city, KS
It really cover and also refresh your eyes it pretty good I have used it twice and it really work , in base on my expectations was pretty good
Lisa L.
Brunswick, GA
I really like this product. It made my eyes feel good and refreshed. In would recommend this product to anyone with wrinkles around their eyes
NatalieTravis R.
Sioux Falls, SD
All I got to say is I love this I still use this product. My eyes are not black no more . I would strongly recommend that you use this product.
Anelim P.
This is my favorite under eyes concealer. It works great for my darks circles brightening the skin and make my face more awake. I just love it
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?