BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Mariana C.
Chula Vista, CA
This corrector does the job and is pretty affordable compared to other similar products out there. The packaging is a bit unsanitary because one has to dip their fingers in the pot in order to get product though.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I didn't really like this concealer. It was older and caked on looking in the little jar it came in. I tried it on my face and received the same results. Not a fan.
adelah A.
abu dhabi
Loved this, too bad they discontinued it, it was the perfect under eye concealer, full coverage but staying light weight with the added hydration from the cream, just perfect!
Ana Z.
Pros:
- Buena cobertura.
- Buenos Tonos.
- Excelente textura.

Con:
- Un poco graso.

Este corrector me gustaba muchísimo, tanto que lo acabé, tenia excelente cobertura y excelente textura al colocárselo en la zona de la ojera era como si hiciera magia, lo único malo que le conseguía a este corrector es que era un poco graso para mi gusto, pero igual me funcionaba.
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE
'd give CoverGirl Simply Ageless Foundation 5 stars, however, it is difficult to find the right color match. For me, it seemed to come out much lighter than the packaging indicated. Obviously, that can get to be a little pricey if you don't know in advance to purchase one or two shades darker than you'd usually choose.

However, the ultimate effect is lovely, giving you a very nice matte look that minimizes fine lines and enhances your appearance.

Overall, this is a good cosmetic from CoverG
Isabel M.
Aurora, CO
Has a light, creamy consistency that feels great on your skin. The white in the corrector doesn't change the color of the overall product and the yellow tone of it neutralizes the appearance of dark circles perfectly. The packaging does state that it doesn't settle on fine lines but I found it doing quite the opposite. Besides settling on fine lines, this is a great product and can be found at your local Walmart here in Colorado.
Jessica C.
love this product, before it I tried other correctors to help hide my dark under eye circles but all of them were complete crap and when I found this stuff I tried it with the CoverGirl simply ageless concealer and the two of them are miracle workers together. Get these two together and see what a difference it has compared to other correctors and concealers because I have never had anything cover my dark circles completely before this stuff hit the market.
PM G.
Orlando, FL
I had great expectations for this product because of the reviews that people have written in here... well, it's not what i expected at all, this concealer is very heavy and dry, it does have a good amount of coverage but in exchange you are getting your wrinkles and your lines accentuated even if you try to be light and apply it in layers. I ordered it in "Light" and it was darker and with too many pinkish undertones than i thought. It says is an "ageless" concealer and it does just the opposite.
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
I've tried this product and it's jut personally not for me. The product made my eyes burn if applied close to it. Also it was very thin so it didn't do much for me
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
I tend to use this concealer all the time i use it in very light i think. i use it obviously for dark circles which mine stand out naturally i like the formula and doesn't make fine lines look worse a multi use i guess i like it as eye primer to cancel out purple veins in my lids and when i use it just brightens my face i believe i haven't had a caking effect with this under my eyes and i had used other concealers for my eyes and cakes settles this does a little settling but a powder like rimmel powder fixes it i would repurchase even i think imo it was a little pricey but its great stuff for me
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?