BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Aliyah M.
Cover girl and Olay together? Two amazing brands bringing you an amazing product! The eye corrector really works, and doesn't cost and arm and a leg!
Bailey R.
This product was just alright. I don't like the size of the pot because it is hard to get the product, especially if you have been using it a while.
Anna C.
Independence, LA
I would have to say that this eye cream is working well. I do not notice a difference but I continue to use it as I wear eye make up almost everyday.
Jessica T.
Sacramento, CA
Very thin formula but with a good amount of coverage, would not crease or would not look greasy. Great if you have puffy under eyes or discoloration.
Sam B.
This is an okay product its soft on the skin and isn't as harsh. its best to do it after you wash you're face so that your skin soaks up the product
Jacqueline R.
Weslaco, TX
Got this as a gift. It's okay but I wouldn't go and buy it for myself. I didn't see much difference. It doesn't do anything that make up can't do.
Julia R.
Covergirl and olay simply ageless eye corrector is a relaible eye corrector with daily use. The light cream leaves behind a wonder tone and result
Windy S.
I was so excited when Covergirl and Olay teamed up together to bring us this great product. This eye corrector works really for bags under the eye.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
I love using this product when I need quick, even coverage. With it being mixed with Olay, it doesn't dry out my face or leaving it look dried out.
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
I used this for dark circles under my eyes when I had a newborn! haha. It covers great. go's on smooth, and doesn't feel too heavy on your face.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?