BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Emilee G.
This corrector works great to conceal dark circles and signs of aging while still moisturizing your skin. I know many people who have used it and loved it.
nemesis a.
Lancaster, CA
Great product overall. I've tried it an it does what other correctors don't do and that is to cover up imperfections. I liked it an I'm 26 years young lol.
Kim L.
This is a very hydrating and goes on smoothly. I would say it's not for a oily under eye area. It can settle in lines so be sparing. It does cover nicely.
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
I really wanted to like this but it was just too heavy. It seemed to flake when I put powder over it. It's a good price, but wasn't a great product.
Courtney A.
Whittier, CA
I love, love, love this eye corrector. It is NOT meant to be used on your entire face, but it works amazing as a concealer and even as an eyelid primer.
Sunshine L.
I love olay products. If used consistently twice a day 8weeks or more they actually kinda work. I'm hard to get matching skin tone but this makes it easy
Hayleigh H.
I've been using this for a month or so and it's my favorite undereye concealer! It's not too heavy but still gives you coverage. It's buildable as well.
Rebecca M.
Edinburg, TX
Hands down the best corrector ive used it leaves my skin looking amazing all day everyday. Its just awesome my skin has improved in appearance as well
Yvette H.
Pharr, TX
I truly enjoyed this product. Gets the job done. I have dark circles and this color corrector did wonderfully. Smooth not to thick and blends nicely.
Bailey R.
This product was just alright. I don't like the size of the pot because it is hard to get the product, especially if you have been using it a while.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?