BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Alexia S.
Raleigh, NC
Very heavy coverage. Not much a fan of the product, sometimes I feel like having to mix the product before application caused a slightly different color every time.
Trina M.
I really love this! I learned from the start to use only a little. Add to it if needed, but you'll see that it doesn't take much. Huge difference after I used this.
danielle p.
Louisville, KY
Even though its been discontinued anytime i see it i have to buy it because its affordable has a great coverage for blemishes and dark circles and its so lightweight it feels like you have nothing on .
Hanan A.
Richmond, CA
I don't like this at it made my face very oily. i don't like the feeling of it on my face. not a good product. i would not recommend this to any of my friends. it is really expensive.
Nicole R.
Ember 26, 2010
This product looked very promising and I was really excited to try it
Unfortunately it did not deliver what was promised. I will start with the positive: it does cover dark circles well. However, it does accentuate my wrinkles and makes me look older, which is not what I was going for...
I wasted a lot of time trying to make this work. I found that the best way to apply this, is over heavily moisturized skin with my fingers after warming it well so it blends better. Even then, I will not wear it in daylight, because, frankly my skin looks awful with it. I could just wear this in the evening, except it makes my skin around the eyes super itchy and uncomfortable, which is strange for something that is supposed to have serum in it.
Cristina T.
Absolutely love this concealer - and as such, was absolutely devestated when the Shoppers Drug Marts in my area stopped carrying it. Was told to try the pump style from the same line, but it doesn't work as well for me.
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
This is one of the only foundations I've found that doesn't settle really bad in my "fine lines" making me look even older. Ellen was right about this stuff lol
Hannah M.
Cincinnati , OH
I only sampled this but it made my eyes feel super soft and it smells wonderful! The foundation that also is similar to this as well is great to use as a combo.
Anahi S.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product almost like a concealor. It cancels out my dark circles and it takes away the puffyness. This is an over all good product it just works great
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
I love this stuff! It works great!. The color pigmentation is awesome! The coverage is Also great! I use it under my eyes when I do my makeup and it's amazing!
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?