BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Maria J.
I really love this concealer! covers my dark circles by 90 percent. the color that I have the 230 and it's perfect for me. at first I thought it was very clear to my skin tone but when I apply and blend I realized it was an excellent investment. I love it!
Heidi G.
This makeup is awesome. It completely got rid of the dark circles under my eyes!it was gentle on my skin, and easy to put on! The packaging was nice! It's cheap and has a good value!
Yesenia P.
I have this corrector for some time now and it's really good. It covers all the under eye area perfectly. The one thing you need to do is to only use a little bit it goes a long way.
Did the job nice it applies nicely it did better then a lot of other ones I recommend it it's not that expensive and the only problem I Jade was it didn't have the best smell to it
Antoinette Z.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this cream all the time.love it i have seen a tremendous diffrence in my under eye area with my use. I use it everyday with my makeup and my other simply agless products.
Marys G.
North Fort Myers, FL
This works great! It's tinted enough to correct my eye imperfections. Goes great with the matching foundation. I also like to use it as a concealer for my other imperfections.
Gabriela D.
Fuchal, Madeira
I REALLY loves this Covergirl/Olay collaboration. Their products are awesome. This creamy eye corrector works perfect on my skin. It is not expensive and I would buy it again.
Maria A.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this product, ut softens my skin and corrects any imperfections. Although it makes my face oily and shiny. I would say is a little overpriced but it still afortable.
MONICA M.
Merced, CA
I did not really like packaging because mine was broken then agian i ordered it of of amazon so thirs always that chance of it not being what it looked like in the pictuer
Letty S.
San Antonio, TX
I use the Covergirl and Oil of Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector and it keeps my skin moist and keeps it from drying out throughout the day. I recommend this product.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?