BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
I love this, it covers my dark under eyes and any blemishes. I use this daily and it truly is my favorite concealer. It does get a bit pricey but this is my splurge item since my sleep schedule makes my eyes dark.
Annie B.
Moores Hill, IN
I didn't see a huge difference with this product but my mom did she said she loved everything about it, the consistency, the slight smell and how a little goes a long way! She said she will repurchase this
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
I love the coverage this gives, while making my skin feel moisturized at the same time. One pot of this lasts a long time, it is very easy to blend And leaves my skin looking very natural and not cakey at all.
Natalia G.
Independence, OH
My eyes get really dry because I have really dry skin so this is one of the most important things in my mourning be toutine and I love it I will not go a day without using it because it's so great
Karan D.
Felton, DE
I have used Cover girl since I was a teen. I love this it conceals my dark circles and makes me look alive again. Purchased at Walmart and would recommend to all others with dark circles somedays.
emma C.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Love how this correctes my under eyes and makes them look so brightened. Definitely worth the money and would but again. I bought it at Cvs and it is my daily concealer/corrector. I love it .
Heather F.
Sanford, ME
I always have dark circles under my eyes and I have found very few products that do the job. This product does the trick! It goes on smooth and doesn't get all caked up. It makes me look awake!
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
This was my FAVORITE beauty product ever! I used it daily, It helped with dark spots and bags, made me look amazing. I cant find it here anymore though, Did they discontinue it? I hope not:c
Jennifer S.
Chula Vista, CA
I left my makeup bag at home and couldn't go to work makeup less. I went to a CVS and bought some makeup. This was good stuff. I was impressed how well it covered and how light it felt.
Maria J.
I really love this concealer! covers my dark circles by 90 percent. the color that I have the 230 and it's perfect for me. at first I thought it was very clear to my skin tone but when I apply and blend I realized it was an excellent investment. I love it!
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?