BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Tina M. S.
Hawley, TX
This product is different than any other product I've used before. It somewhat met my expectations, although it could've been packaged better. I purchased it at Target stores. It was gentle on the skin, the only problem was that it wasn't packaged very well.
Lauren L.
Beacon Falls, CT
LOVE this product. My mom has had it in her makeup compartment for years and it hasn't dried out. It's very gentle and smooth and very effective. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Melody O.
Phoenix
Love this thing so very much !! It's an amazing product !!! I would recommend I to anymore who wants to look younger it's a very gentle creamy!! Corrector nothing too heavy just amazing !
Delia M.
Ozark, AL
It's okay. A cheap fix for those long night tell tell signs under and around the eyes. Can cause break outs on already problem magic skin. Works very well to cover and conceal. Goes on very creamy, great if you have dryness, leaves skin silky and hydrated.
Kathyy A.
Roselle Park, NJ
I have used this corrector but I have to say I have used better, I found this did not really sit well in my skin. It wasn't harsh it just did not have the full coverage that I look for.
Bobi M.
This product does wonders for skin that is starting to show a couple age lines. I get compliments on my skin frequently and most people guess me to be 10 years younger than I actually am.
Ali P.
I bought this because my allergies make my eyes puffy and dark. They worked for the most part in the color and tightened them. Very gentle, felt like nrmal cream. Good value since it does what it says. I would recommend to others for sure. I liked it.
saran n.
Long Beach, CA
Not a fan tried it but I see no result at all maybe it's just me but I will not buy this product ever again unless they have a new ingredients that will improve on my face if I use it.
Wilmary S.
Lo llegue a usar hace tiempo, no se si aun poseen la misma formula, es cubriente, si se sella bien con polvo no se cuartea y dura bastante en el rostro, su precio muy no es tan caro.
Hippy B.
Glendale, AZ
I tried this product after it being recommended by an Ulta rep & did over all like it . I felt it didn't do much for my under eye & the formula wasn't so great after a while either .
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?