BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Bint A.
This is great as a concealer and it is perfectly paired with the Olay + Covergirl foundation which is also amazing. They both have great coverage and they are really smooth. I highly recommend them.
Magan S.
Yuba City, CA
This is one of the best correctors I have used - I have natural dark circles under my eyes, so I have used a ton of different ones. The only thing that bothers me is that there isn't an applicator.
Lasharay O.
I am a huge fan of Olay products and just like the other product by Olay that I have used this once exceeded my expectations. the product was very easy to apply and worked just like it said it would.
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Dark circles can make you appear older. Simply Ageless Corrector with breakthrough Olay Regenerist Serum contains specially blended pigments that can cover even extreme dark circles. Use it together with Simply Ageless Concealer to make under-eye circles virtually disappear, for a younger look.
Brittany H.
Annville, KY
I use this product to hide the dark spots and discoloration I seem to get under my eyes. I guess you could say. I use it as a consiler and it is great!! I definitely recommend it to any one in need of a good cream/consiler to hide discoloration and dark spots. Or even. Fine wrinkles. Lol
Noralee R.
fort worth, TX
Okay product. I got this at Target when it was on sale once. I like the pot and it lasts a long time because you don't need a lot so that was a bonus. But I don't think I'd pay full price for it.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I often buy this ageless eye corrector, its kind of like a concealer, it removes dark under eye circles, packaging is nice! Very effective, I'm satisfied and will be repurchasing this product again.
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
This go's on smooth and creamy but not greasy. Gives great coverage without looking chalky or cakey! I use it under eyes for dark circles and also on nose and cheeks for Rosacea. I use it every day and have had the same jar for about 4 months. So a little goes a long way.
Michelle L.
Bluffton, SC
The formula is great, it goes on smoothly, doesn't cake or feel heavy. I haven't noticed any "ageless" effects but also haven't used it often because I can't find the right color for my skinetone
jamie c.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoy using this stuff. its smooth and not messy. it is very effective and i love that its also covergirl. it however did not meet my expectations. the pacaging is nice and attractive. there is room for improvement as far as how long it takes for results
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?