BY COVERGIRL

• How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
This goes on effortlessly without pulling, covers completely, and does not look cakey or settle in wrinkles. I have been using this since it first came out, and I am so pleased, I don't ever think of changing! The eye concealer is great, too! I'm 45, and this helps me not look it!
Melissa T.
Pell City, AL
I have a tendency to have droopy, wrinkles around my eyes. This is very gentle on my skin, which is prone to be allergic to many products. I was satisfied with the results. 3 days in and I was seeing major results. Perfect product for anyone needing a little "help" in the eye area.
Moon B.
Jamaica , NY
This is such an amazing product! It color corrects my eyes very well and it does not crease which is amazing. The price is very affordable and I have bought it in my
Local drug store. I would repurchase !
nhora r.
Colorado Springs, CO
It was great but I would never buy it again just cuz it wasn't my skin tone, soo I gave it to my friend she loved it it looked amazing om her and then I bought her one for her birth day she loves it.
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas , Nv
You know I bought this eye creme for my mother and she used it but did mention. She noticed a difference but not a major one packaging is decent not so bad considering it's cheaper than other products
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
Love this product don't know why they took it of the market! It felt gray it lasted a long time and it covered my dark circles while keeping my under eye moisturized. I wish they will bring it back! ūüė≠
Bint A.
This is great as a concealer and it is perfectly paired with the Olay + Covergirl foundation which is also amazing. They both have great coverage and they are really smooth. I highly recommend them.
Andrea S.
Although I'm only 27 I have 3 year old twins which that alone leaves me exhausted and left me with bags under my eyes. This product helps that tremendously. It also leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Alesha C.
Lynn, MA
I didn't care for this product. Although it's inexpensive and can be purchased at your local drug store it didn't do what I had anticipated. The packaging was really nice but when applying it it was not true to color and left me very dry. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Magan S.
Yuba City, CA
This is one of the best correctors I have used - I have natural dark circles under my eyes, so I have used a ton of different ones. The only thing that bothers me is that there isn't an applicator.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Erwin, NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?