BY COVERGIRL

• I used to LOVE this concealer but I have not been able to...1 Answers
  • How much? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dark circles and bags under e...1 Answers
Sarah M.
I would always steal this from my mom when I was in middle and high school to spot conceal blemishes and scars. The Olay product (the white part) helps to lighten the concealer if you mix them together which is nice to have. This is probably too heavy to put on the under eye area. It’s also really expensive, I believe around 15$. Although it is infused with an Olay product, 15$ is way too expensive for a drugstore makeup product in my opinion.
Amanda G.
Lucasville, ['', '', '']
Ok I really don't believe in giving something 5 stars cause come on nothing is perfect, but I beg to differ. There is nothing bad I have to say about this one. I have had it for 5 months and I am scraping the bottom. Not only is it good for concealing and covering those horrible bags that we have to hide, it makes the perfect eyeshadow primer. I love it. CoverGirl hit a home run with this product. I think everyone should have this in there everyday routine.
Alixa P.
I use to use this all the time when I could find it in stores! It worked so good under my eyes, I'd used the yellow one and the skin tone one, I'd use it with my finger and apply it nicely and it would cover so good! I have dry skin and it worked wonders. If I could find it I'd buy it again for sure! It lasted me so long.
Adriana R.
I'm in love with this concealer! I find it very good, it is creamy and covers very well the dark circles, it is a mixture of moisturizer and color that takes care of your skin. Is not expensive, does not leave a heavy finish, you can use it for day and night and you will be beautiful. I recommend this product without a doubt, mine is about to end and I save it for special days but I would definitely buy it again
Angelica R.
san diego
The best product that I have ever tested on my skin feel like I have never looked better in all my years it was an amazing experience and couldn’t have dont it without the help of this app. Thank you!!
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
A very creamy and blendable concealer! Covers dark circles well. It stays for a decent amount of time. It is worth the price. I don't reach for it nearly as much as I should! Its kinda heavy for me, but has nice coverage.
Maliha F.
Skokie, IL
Absolutely loved it!!! I used it a couple of years ago and fell in love. My bottle is finished but I still have the cute bottle!! It was creamy on my skin and smooth I would put it under my eye but when a breakout happens I cover my pimple and viola it's covered!
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
They need to bring this product back, I don't know why they discontinued it. How can I forget about this product? It was the first corrector, I've purchased. Not peachy; it was a yellow tone corrector but it did worked on my under eye pigmentation. Didn't crease!
Mariana C.
Chula Vista, CA
This corrector does the job and is pretty affordable compared to other similar products out there. The packaging is a bit unsanitary because one has to dip their fingers in the pot in order to get product though.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
I didn't really like this concealer. It was older and caked on looking in the little jar it came in. I tried it on my face and received the same results. Not a fan.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Where can I find this concealer? I have been looking everywhere!
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ
I have dark circles but bags as well. when I use concealer on the circles, it seems to make the bags even more prominent. is there a product that can help with both issues at the same time?
Renee B.
Raleigh , NC
Does this product help with dark circles and bags under eyes?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Does it do a good job covering dark under eye circles?
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
How well does this really conceal dark circles? does it appear cakey under the eyes?